Thread: Strange Tippmann pro-lite setup

Strange Tippmann pro-lite setup

i have this posted on PBN but no one has taken a stab at what it could be worth. Hoping some more...seasoned players may have seen a pro lite set up like this. I literally picked this up out of shear curiosity and want to know if that angled vertical bottle adaptor thing adds anything to the value.

Friend of mine had one similar but the forwards asa had the air lines routed internally and thus you could run it with dual tanks or cap one off to run just one tank...as for value...not a clue.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    it's just a pro-lite with a vasa; don't make a big deal about it. $75 or so for just the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Friend of mine had one similar but the forwards asa had the air lines routed internally and thus you could run it with dual tanks or cap one off to run just one tank...as for value...not a clue.
    Yea I think those were called mini-lites. Seems strange to run a line back into the handle when it could be run into the valve. That's why I was confused by this set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    it's just a pro-lite with a vasa; don't make a big deal about it. $75 or so for just the gun.
    Want it for $55? I haven't put air in it so it's a hit or miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bxmarg View Post
    Yea I think those were called mini-lites. Seems strange to run a line back into the handle when it could be run into the valve. That's why I was confused by this set up.
    This mod was done after purchase by a local store...

Cyco-Dude Guest
    well...the air line is the trigger guard, so you can't really remove it and have a field-legal gun. also, it was probably just easier lol. this is why i like the 68-carbine / pro-carbine better; it's a little more flexible of a design.

Want it for $55? I haven't put air in it so it's a hit or miss.
    no thanks, i already have a pro-lite! it was my dad's when we played in the 90's...cool guns back then.

Got it working and threw it up on eBay. Thanks for the help.

Blast from the past. My first marker was a pro lite back in 93ish. Rugged markers. An yes. I remember them vert Asa's as well

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Blast from the past. My first marker was a pro lite back in 93ish. Rugged markers. An yes. I remember them vert Asa's as well
    Well I just finished putting a line si bushmaster back together. Had to bathe it in wd40 for a day to get the barrel out. But that's going a few years back from 93.

Good old rellecs. And yes I remember those as well. Vm68 was the first similar marker I used. Actually have never played with a bushmaster.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Good old rellecs. And yes I remember those as well. Vm68 was the first similar marker I used. Actually have never played with a bushmaster.
    the pump? they were ok...i liked the pump stroke on it better than on my tippmann sl-68 II (smoother).

Just tested it and it shot great.

Good looking old marker you got there. The sl68 2 was rugged. But I don't think anyone would ever call them refined.

Good looking old marker you got there. The sl68 2 was rugged. But I don't think anyone would ever call them refined.
    An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.

Just tested it and it shot great.

Dunno if he still lives around here but a few years back the fellow who invented those was local and owned and ran a nice little indoor field.

An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.
    Well played. ��