Thread: Detents for ripper body

Detents for ripper body

What detents are everyone running in this body?i picked up some cp detents and they went on too deep,ended up shearing it off lol

i had a similar problem on a different body i had try popping an extra oring on them that way it stops them pushing in to far

Ahh,i should have checked the clearence before playing i guess!

If you can find a set of kila detents, I'd recommend them!

I read the killas dont fit all that great tho? He has them on his site. To be safe i may just go with the ul detents i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    I read the killas dont fit all that great tho? He has them on his site. To be safe i may just go with the ul detents i suppose
    Really? Maybe I have an older set. I like them, haven't had a problem with mine.
    Here's a picture of mine up top. They ones on the site look different then the ones I have.

Man i love that anno!!sitting on a raw ripper body and rail now as i cant decide..is that dust with gloss splatter?

Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    Man i love that anno!!sitting on a raw ripper body and rail now as i cant decide..is that dust with gloss splatter?
    Thanks! And no it's all gloss. The plus about the kila detents, you can take them apart so you can anno them.