Thread: A little AGD contact help, please.

A little AGD contact help, please.

We are currently working on the next Greg Hastings Paintball game, and since my first marker as a 68 Automag Classic (non powerfeed because I wasn't cool enough back then) I have been lobbying to get some AGD love in the game. Being an active member in the past, many years ago I admit, and a huge fan of AGD still my work with Greg and the GHTP/GHP series has always been missing my AGD love.

As such, I need to get in contact with someone who can assist at AGD. Since there's been so many changes since back in the day, and the site only has a generic info request, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to reach out by email so I can get some info in their hands, and discuss AGD being part of the game since it's such a HUGE part of paintball history (and, I never did get to own an XMAG so a digital version would be quite nice!)

Can someone assist? I'm not sure if the AGD name (in the forums, but you can't PM them anyways) still belongs to Tom, or updated owners, etc, and whom to reach out to.

Thanks!

Dave
    Last edited by digitard; 08-17-2015 at 01:09 PM.
    Its a wakeup call for the Nintendo generation
    GregHastingsPaintball 3 is coming

The member AGD still belongs to the originator. With any luck he will pop on and see this post himself and contact you.

That's Tom's account, but yeah if anyone knows who to get in touch w/ quickly it'd be Tom. I may have to just ping him on FB.

Check your private messages.

Be great to see a mech resurgence , and since the RT Pro ULE and Tac One are THEE best.....

Quote Originally Posted by digitard View Post
    and, I never did get to own an XMAG so a digital version would be quite nice!
    Make one an SFL while you're at it.

I am here. You can go to tomkaye.com and get my email.

Tom Kaye