Thread: please delete

please delete

Please delete
    Last edited by darknite667; 11-29-2015 at 12:00 PM.

I know chimera frames are in the $150-$175 dollar range but if someone is willing to part with thiers i will be happy to trade in the ballpark of $100 worth of these parts plus $100 via PayPal for their frame . Its one of the final pieces for my mag build and my frame of choice.
    Last edited by darknite667; 08-25-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Sold items/pricing updated. Warpfeed added to trade items.

So I'm rgunn4 on MCB and sold you that vert Angel frame. That one was milled by Luke if it has super clean holes. If the holes at the top are a little rough then its one of the first frames I've drilled but still should work great since I test every frame I've sold.

I might be interested in the lot with the ss bodies and Luke feed adapters. I'll pm you at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    So I'm rgunn4 on MCB and sold you that vert Angel frame. That one was milled by Luke if it has super clean holes. If the holes at the top are a little rough then its one of the first frames I've drilled but still should work great since I test every frame I've sold.

I might be interested in the lot with the ss bodies and Luke feed adapters. I'll pm you at work.
    Sounds good

Hose covers added

PM inbound

Replied