Thread: Many Parts (emag, xvalve, Pariah, Fatty, sleeper Dallara/LPR, etc...)

Many Parts (emag, xvalve, Pariah, Fatty, sleeper Dallara/LPR, etc...)

Need to clear out the old parts box and generate some cash for other mag projects. Prices are OBO... I'm not sure what some of this stuff was worth, so if you feel otherwise, offer up! I can get better pics or descriptions - just ask. I prefer paypal but would consider the following trades:
    Tunablade Triggers
    Ninja SHP SL 77ci

RPG Pariah Body; $150 (sold)
    comes with matching gloss black AGD feedneck and twin magnetic detents. One small mark in anodize under the the hose input, covered when hoses installed.

ASA/Fatty Combination ONLY; $120
    Dallara Rail ONLY; $160 (SOLD)

The whole setup uses an RPG 15deg ASA, modified Palmers Fatty, and Dallara rail all modified for sleeper pneumatic installation. The Palmers reg has been modified with a second shallow 1/8"npt HP input at the back for macroline and passes that HP gas directly to the right side port along to the valve. The reg is sprung for low pressure and dumps LP directly into the ASA above. The ASA actually holds LP air (see the 0-160psi gauge) and the top of the ASA is tapped for a clippard barb fitting where the hose then runs through the rail just like most pneumags. Externally, the rail is flawless but internally, it is obviously modified. I'm willing to part the rail separate from the ASA/Reg, see prices above. The rail will still cleanly mount standard AM/MM or RTP ASA & foregrips too with no evidence of internal modification... and if you ever want to do pneumatics with it, the internal channels are already milled. The only nonstandard requirement of this Dallara is that the center ASA hole in the rail was enlarged for an earlier hose installation using a 2-screw RTP style ASA. Since then, in order to use a single-screw style ASA, there is a custom fabricated a custom bushing-screw that fits the enlarged hole, se picture. The screw+bushing will work with any standard AM/MM mount and. Two-screw RTP foregrips requires no special hardware to mount. See pictures; I can provide more detailed pics/description on request. Again, as mentioned, the rail is in 99% external cosmetic condition with no evidence of internal modification visible when installed and will still cleanly mount standard AM/MM or RTP ASA.

Video in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FmKeSBv-IA

Chrome Palmer's Fatty LPR; $60
    Chrome, decent shape, untested... but they are easily to rebuild
    Air America Unireg;
    Looks well used, never tested, found it in my box

Xvalve w/ LX; $190 (SOLD)
    excellent condition, Comes with some extra orings, shims, carriers and spring

RT Classic Benchmark double trigger frame; $35 (SOLD)
    great looking oldschool wood grips, chrome plating in 99% shape with some minor flaking only under grips.

PTP Emag Lowers and Barrel; $300
    I bought these for a project and then changed my mind. I've never got around to using these, but they appear to have been reanodized dust black by the previous owner and then never played with. When I purchased these lowers, I was told they were tuned for Electro by BigEvil. No battery, rear safety, or left grip panel. I tested these with my other emags battery pack and it powers and appears to work great (see video)
    Video of Electronics: http://vid53.photobucket.com/albums/...7CCA591B9D.mp4
    Last edited by Pneumagger; 09-01-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Pming about Dallara Gas-Through Sleeper LPR setup.

Willing to part Dallara Rail and the Reg/ASA. Se updated first post.

Pm sent.

Dallara Rail Sold

Pm sent

PM inbound for the fatty sleeper LPR setup

Would you take 250 for e-mag lowers