so I have used mags off and on since about 1997. I did the first PTI tech class that Tom taught... but am admittedly SUPER rusty.

I recently rebuilt the used RT Classic I bought with new o-rings throughout and slapped on a Medusa frame. Had to do some trigger rod adjusting to get it shooting.. all seemed good. dry fired a few dozen shots, then all of the sudden bolt wouldn't reset and rod wouldn't move forward.

Busted it out the old trusted bolt stick cure, slapped the back of the marker and BAM! fires but no reset. Do this a few more times, same result.

Play it safe, turn off air.. everything vents, pop barrel off look down breech and notice bolt (Level 7) seems to be sitting cockeyed/crooked and stuck forward... since everything is SSTL and pretty tight tolerances this seems weird to me. Stick a squeegie down there, poke the bolt and BAM slaps into place under pressure and some air rushes out (not a shot but some air)

I'm now afraid to air it up again and start toying with it before talking to someone more up on their 'mag game than me.

Years ago we fought together in the Cocker wars... help me AO, you are my only hope.