Thread: WTB black AM or MM body

WTB black AM or MM body

looking for a body as stated above. Can be either a standard AM or MM body, has to be all black and should be in good to very good condition.
    Powerfeed left would be best but open for others as well.
    Willing to pay good $ + shipping to Europe.
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by flampaint; 08-31-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Any interest in a Center Feed MM body? Check my thread...

https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...or-Sale-30-OFF

Quote Originally Posted by correia3 View Post
    Any interest in a Center Feed MM body? Check my thread...

https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...or-Sale-30-OFF
    Appreciate the offer, but I really am looking for one with a powerfeed as I have a splash ano set which includes the corresponding plug and it would be a waste IMHO to not use it... :/
    Thanks anyway!

https://goo.gl/photos/UnJrVmnKEPEPCKUY6

What do you think of this one?

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Cyco-Dude Guest
    those need either an rtp rail or a new classic rail that can fit both rtp and am / mm bodies. the lug on the bottom is taller on rtp bodies; it will not sit flush on an older classic rail.

here's a black minimag body on ebay...bit expensive though. pretty sure i've seen a black minimag body and a black automag body listed. might also want to check out mcarterbrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    those need either an rtp rail or a new classic rail that can fit both rtp and am / mm bodies. the lug on the bottom is taller on rtp bodies; it will not sit flush on an older classic rail.

here's a black minimag body on ebay...bit expensive though. pretty sure i've seen a black minimag body and a black automag body listed. might also want to check out mcarterbrown.
    Thanks for the input. Wasn't aware of that compatibility issue on those. I have a splash anno classic rail onto which I need to slap this black body I'm looking for.

The one you posted from ebay looks nice, but pricey, yes - but regardless of that I can't have it shipped to Austria (ebay restrictions), meaning that I'd have to 3rd party it. I'll keep on looking here on AO.
    I'm not on mcarterbrown, so that option won't work for me either...

I've got time for this project, so I'll just keep on looking here on AO.
    Thanks again!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i'll keep an eye out; i'm almost certain i've seen some black am/mm bodies floating around...

The body I posted above was previously on a classic rail. I don't know what compatibility issue Cyco-dude was mentioning. It fit snug and flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie View Post
    The body I posted above was previously on a classic rail. I don't know what compatibility issue Cyco-dude was mentioning. It fit snug and flush.
    sorry, can't really tell from the pictures, but I assume this is an A/C threaded body for screw-on barrels, correct?
    I am looking for a body that will take twist/lock barrels (have the matching old-school splash ano, twist-lock barrel from SmartParts here)

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i bet you money it rocked slightly on the lug, unless the body or rail were modified, or it was a newer version classic rail.

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    sorry, can't really tell from the pictures, but I assume this is an A/C threaded body for screw-on barrels, correct?
    I am looking for a body that will take twist/lock barrels (have the matching old-school splash ano, twist-lock barrel from SmartParts here)
    it's a standard emag / rt pro body for use with twistlock barrels (unless it has a twistlock-to-cocker adapter).

Nope, didn't budge. What do you owe me?

And yes, it is a black powder coat hopper right PF body.Stock from the factory. Takes the twist lock barrels.

All my stuff is at least 10 years old, minimum, so how "New" are the rails you are talking about, Cyco?
    Last edited by Doobie; 09-04-2015 at 07:34 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Nope, didn't budge. What do you owe me?
    money, but it's monopoly money. it's all i have...spent the real stuff on automags!

there are a couple newer style classic rails that take rtp bodies...

here's one of superman's that can fit am/mm and rtp bodies, as well as rtp vasas (first classic rail from the top).

here's one that kusokow had that can fit am/mm and rtp bodies, as well as am/mm and rtp vasas (first classic rail from the left).

Seems to be quite a few powerfeed bodies on eBay....