Thread: OK, so, the Inception cockers ASAs...

OK, so, the Inception cockers ASAs...

So I just saw a pretty sweet looking Inception FLE cocker on eBay. I'm not in the market for cockers these days unless they are something freakishly special. If I would have had "spare" money to spend I probably would have bought two of the three BBT Twisters that popped up on eBay over the last six weeks or so, and now there's even a different one listed! I've owned three in my life and regret not hanging on to one of them. And this is the first time in years and years I've seen one on eBay let alone THREE at once!

Back to the Inception...

Good Lord I hate the rod-through vert ASA design! It makes fooling around with cockers so much more of a pain. I have no problems working on autocockers at all, but simply being able to unscrew the grip frame and front block to remove WITHOUT having to change the three-way rod/coupler/shaft as it is setup is SOOOO much better for working in them!

With as many variables as there can be with cocker timing, if you have a good hammer/springs/valve/lug-depth/input pressure setup, you can totally throw things off by the smallest change in three-way interaction

I remember someone worked with or had close contact with the Inception peeps, I'm too lazy to search right now. Please, please, please get them to change the vert ASA to an open channel design instead of the hole-through!

I can't afford to get one soon by any means anyway, but I think it would be highly appreciated by any cocker fan out there!

That is all....

Exclamation

Cockers bad.

Mags good.

Was it a Resurrection or something else?

Since i haven't seen the gun in question, i don't know if it is a OEM WGP vert or one of Inception Designs own verts. Simon has used a lot of the WGP stock parts for his cockers, till he designs and makes his own.

Inception Designs = Manike = Simon... who has a long history here on AO... you know... since he did things like the X-Mag...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Good to know, thanks Fred...still hate the hole-through design though

eBay search Inception FLE autococker should show what I'm referring to.

If this is the one you're talking about:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Empire-Incep...item462d2226c9

Then it's a Resurrection Autococker with an Inception body. For all intents and purposes, just a body swap - not a full on design by Inception Designs. (Though, originally designed by Simon from Inception when he was at Empire.)

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

This was the one. Nice package for sure! I just hate those vert ASAs...

Full body cocker, cocker vert. It is rather easy to swap it out, since its gloss black and slightly easier to match.