Thread: Emag for sale!

Emag for sale!

I have an Emag for sale or trade. Needs a new battery. It also will come with the Doc's cocker thread insert and a .750 on/off (new just bought it from AGD). The cocker thread insert and the new on/off is $70 together alone so I'm still loosing money on this. I'm looking for $450 (shipping and paypal included in price). As for trades I'm looking for cockers and angels. I like old school guns more than anything else.

It comes with the Emag valve instead of the xvalve. I just used the xvalve because the battery was strong enough for the xvalve to fire. The xvalve is staying with my pnuemag sorry! The halo is not for sale either.

http://imgur.com/a/gqcs1

Sorry for the link, some how imgur.com wouldn't let me use the forum code to just post a picture without having to go to imgur itself. If I can fix it later I will edit it again.

I also have a Bob Long Insight NG for sale too for $500. Also come with the Rhino bolt mod, not installed.

Here is a list of markers I'm really looking for.

Angels:
    1) Angel G7 Fly
    2) Angel The Gat
    3) Angel SB (Yes I know the SB sell more than $400 I will add money to the trade).

Cockers:
    1) E-Orracle (prefer a mini)
    2) Nano cockers.

War Machine:
    1) Assault 80 (This is the biggest thing I am looking for!)(I used to know the owner and never was able to get my hands on one before he closed up shop!)

I'm open ears on trades so don't hesitate to ask. I favor more toward Angels but mostly want an Assault 80 from War Machine. Thanks for looking and always

Again I will have pictures up as soon as I can! More than likely later today.
    Last edited by Paintballnut777; 12-12-2015 at 12:10 AM. Reason: uplaod pictures

Have pictures now! Sorry it's a link to imgur.com though. If I can fight with imgur and get the pictures to upload without a link I will very soon!

I have a g7 and am tempted...I've always wanted an emag sooooo bad. What part of the states are you in?

I'm in South Carolina. I always wanted one too but my wife is prego and I need to collect $3500 for the what the insurance isn't going to cover. So I have to sell or trade. I still have the emag for sale or trade. If I don't here anything from the original offer within the next day or two I will let you know. As far as I'm concerned you will be next in line. You don't have any pictures of the G7 do you? Also what kind of board does it have? Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by therealpbgamer View Post
    I have a g7 and am tempted...I've always wanted an emag sooooo bad. What part of the states are you in?

Well since no body is really interested in it I'm just going to keep it for now. So I guess consider this thread closed for now.