Thread: Maxxloader - up to 2000 paintballs in a backpack

Maxxloader - up to 2000 paintballs in a backpack

don't know if this has been posted here before (prob has, so sorry in advance if that should be the case), but I just stumbled across this backpack which lets you fill up with up to 2000 paintballs without having to reload a hoper, etc. because the pack feeds the paintballs to your marker...
    pretty cool setup for big games IMHO
    http://maxxloader.com/

Cyco-Dude Guest
    yeah, one of my friends wants that so bad, lol! least i heard, they were in kickstarter phase. i guess they shipping? they seem to be out-of-stock atm...

I'd be interested, but they need to fit more X's into the brand/product name. About 8 more would be ideal.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

That's actually been the works for over a couple of years now. A couple of German designers or something. They did a Kickstarter campaign and got a decent chunk of money, and they just sort of folded and nobody got anything out of it. I had a webpage bookmarked with an insiders view (one of the backers) about the issues. It just sort of all fell apart apparently.

I think it looks awesome regardless, but last I read it was a totally dead project.

I don't think they have any produced, even for the kickstarters that were supposed to get benefits, freebies, etc. At least that's what I dug up four or five months ago.

It'd be great if they actually got,up,and running.

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement View Post
    I don't think they have any produced, even for the kickstarters that were supposed to get benefits, freebies, etc. At least that's what I dug up four or five months ago.

It'd be great if they actually got,up,and running.
    yup, seems like what happens quite often on kickstarter and similar crowdfunding pages (project gets full or even additional funding but never takes off) happened in this case too.
    Seems odd though, that now they're called Maxxloader and not Strikeloader. Maybe someone picked up /bought the idea and is trying to make it work (sure hope so)

if i was ambitious i would experiment with something like this using a warp feed.

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    Seems odd though, that now they're called Maxxloader and not Strikeloader. Maybe someone picked up /bought the idea and is trying to make it work (sure hope so)
    Two different companies. Apparently, one of the original people in the original company broke away and took some of the design elements with him. The original Strikeloader is trying to get back on track.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    Two different companies. Apparently, one of the original people in the original company broke away and took some of the design elements with him. The original Strikeloader is trying to get back on track.
    Post on another forum maxxloader says they have nothing to do with strikeloader and that their loader is different and has its own patents.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxloader
    Dear Mega-Mod,

Thank you for post whihc I will happily answer topic by topic below.

Re Heddies Andresen:
    - I have never met him
    - Michael and I invested only money into strikeloader as investoer
    - We lost that money after a few months
    - We decided much later to do the Maxxloader ourselves
    - Mr. Andresen was never in any way (not even a drop of paint) involved in Maxxloader (how, knowing the above - please also see my earlier post)

Note further, the Strikeloader Team sent an email to all its crowd funders (some of them also approached us for clarification) saying that Maxxloader broke laws, etc. - we never did and never will. The email was smartly worded and put things into a perspective which were only meant to damage Maxxloader. Again, we welcome competition and are happy to take on any backpack loader any day, but we will certainly not engage into a dirty find. We do it same as we do it on the field - open and fair!

Side note: Please see who signed any strikeloader communication - as far as I could personally see it was always the "Strikeloader Team" and not a person.

As such and posted in my first post which then was deleted by the Moderator - anyone can contact me at any time either via email jh@maxxloader.com OR via phone +49 151 1885 9823 to ask any sort of question. Here also my skype ID: johannesherrmann --> I hope this does not get deleted again as this is not a sales activity!

Re patents
    - Please revisit my earlier post - our approach is very much different from Strikeloader
    - We do NOT use any Strikeloader tooling - not sure where this is coming from but it would be a complete lie
    - By our knowledge, our patents are not infringing anyone patents! Please feel free to contact our patent lawyers, here the details
    Sven Lange and Iris Roesner, from
    HERTIN & Partner PartG mbB
    Rechts- und Patentanwälte
    Kurfürstendamm 54/55, D-10707 Berlin, Germany
    Tel: +49 30 885929-0, Fax: +49 30 885929-29
    - In regards to the Strikeloader patents: The company Armatec Gmbh & Cie KG – registred under the name Heddies Andresen (http://www.debizs.com/business/ARMAT...U-AG_8Yxw.html has filed about 30 different patents
    - I believe there are only very few active Strikeloader patent as all the others have not been extended/paid for – please check with your patent lawyer and under
    http://www.google.de/patents/WO2003087698A1?cl=de
    http://patents.justia.com/assignee/armatec-gmbh-cie-kg
    http://www.patentgenius.com/assignee...GmbHCIEKG.html
    - From what I understand (but needs to be checked by legal advisors as I am certainly not an expert) those patents have been sold to KEE Action Sports (please feel free to check with the crowd funders if they were informed about this)
    http://www.google.de/patents/US8375929
    http://www.google.de/patents/US8408194
    - For our patent, please refer to the Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt” (German ministry of patents and brands) and look for the document reference number (DRN): 2015031811031600DE

Re Srikeloader
    - To our knowledge Strikeloader as a company never existed (but could be wrong here), only Armatec Gmbh & Cie KG
    - There is nothing bad we can say about Strikeloader as a team, which we never met --> we were naive and stupid and paid a HIGH price for that (again, more than anyone else combined)
    - They claim to have the better technology, product, etc. and we wish them all the best of luck – may the market decide open and fairly

Re pictures and movies
    - posting product pictures here would again violate the rules of this forum - I already was penalized hard by the moderator when just stating my contact details in the first post and I am certainly not eagger to have further issues on that - please understand
    - you can find all of those on our homepage (which by the rules of this forum we are not allowed to post here - just google Maxxloder)
    - further, you can see much more on our facebook page (which by the rules of this formum we are not allowed to post here - just search Maxxloder on facebook)
    - in case anyone wants to know/see more, please feel free to contact me personally any time (details above) !

Re posting into the Strikeloader threads
    - in this thread for example an email is posted which was supposively sent by the Strikloader team and in which Maxxloader is being accused (connected to acitivites) of breaking laws, stealing ideas and infringing patents
    - We feel that A people deserve to know the truth and B we have been and always will be open about our past, idea and future

Let me close by again stating - WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!

Wishing you a great weekend and all the best
    Hannes (Johannes Herrmann)
    CEO and Fonder
    Maxxloader Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Post on another forum maxxloader says they have nothing to do with strikeloader and that their loader is different and has its own patents.
    Hopefully that is true. You never know with these things, especially when one company accuses another of taking something like intellectual property.