Thread: Time to Let it Go.....- Going to start parting. Get in line.

Time to Let it Go.....- Going to start parting. Get in line.

Won't bore anyone with the typical "I've lost the love of paintball" story, but it's time to move on. I will be posting up some complete markers as well as a bunch of parts in the Misc Section. The markers listed here are only being sold as complete markers at this time. I may change my mind, but I may also change my mind and just keep them. If and when I do part, I will only part once all the pieces are spoken for.

This is not a fire sale and I really am not open to trades unless they are grossly in my favor or parts for a 1964 VW Beetle.

With that said, up first is my fully customized E-Tac:

Specs:

Body: Tac One. Shortened front and back. Bottom lip below ribs has been milled down on both sides to sit more flush with the rail. Dual detents. Feedneck is AKA. Milling done by Luke.

Rail: Lots and lots of milling done. This one was back and forth to Luke several times to get things lined up and ULE milled. Custom ULE milling so that the top of the rail in front isn't a paint collector. Not aware of anyone having done this before.

Valve: X Valve. Like new condition.

Lowers: ULE milled lowers. Trigger guard section milled out for more room. ULE milling on bottom of grip and battery pack. Xmod 1.8. Lukes Trigger. Battery was new when built 3 years ago. Comes with battery charger with wall adapter and car charger cords. Panels are Lukes older style. HAS A WORKING SAFETY. Everyone knows how rare those are. lol. Battery pack was milled to resemble a PTP style in keeping with the milsimish style of this one.

Air System: CP on/off with CCM fittings.

Barrel: Armson rifled barrel which has been Freak bored.

Anodizing by ATMF.

Marker was actually assembled and tuned by Tunaman.

Comes with a hard plastic case.

I'm sure I have forgotten something as it ended up being a year or so project that came and went. I have a fairly ridiculous amount into the milling on this and I know I will NEVER get back out of it what I have invested, but as they say my loss if your gain. I would like to start at $1000 shipped, insured and paypaled. If someone wants to gift it and take the risk of not insuring it, I can cut you a break. I may be flexible on this as I have NEVER USED IT SINCE I HAVE BUILT IT, aside from shooting some paint in my back yard.

Any questions ask, but only if you are seriously interested.
    Last edited by OPBN; 10-01-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Next up is a VER framed MM2K9. This was built literally from all new parts!. I purchased the X valve w/ULT new from a member here, it was still in the box and had never been aired up. The body came directly from PTP, one of the first ones to actually be delivered, and I purchased someone's spot on the VER presale. The feedneck is an AKA. On/Off is a Bob Long Gear Drive. Foregrip I purchased from RPG new and the CCM fittings are obviously new as well. I even purchased an RTP sear directly from AGD so that the entire marker could in fact be brand new. I can't remember if the panels were the ones that came with it or if Big Evil made them? This does have the steel insert ring and does reach 290-300FPS all day long. Check it Detents. The barrel is in the picture solely for demonstration and not included. I can throw in a random Polished/Dust black barrel if needed.

Been used a grand total of...... twice. Once for about 1/2 a day at LL5 and this past Spring for 2 hours at Tunaball.

Price to build = $ 1250. Looking for $1000 shipped, paypaled, insured. Will negotiate if gifted.

Last edited by OPBN; 10-16-2015 at 01:30 PM.

saved

free bump

Feel free to make reasonable offers. As mentioned, its not a fire sale and I don't need to sell these to fund a kidney transplant, but I am willing to negotiate within reason. I am giving it a month or two before I start parting these out.

** For anyone feeling the need to ask about my Dallara it has already been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    ** For anyone feeling the need to ask about my Dallara it has already been sold.
    I was just about to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    I was just about to do that!
    You had your chance....

Sorry to see this, Brian...
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Sorry to see this, Brian...
    Its been a good run. I'm not selling everything but have no need for wallhangers. I'm keeping probably 3 markers, 2 pump and 1 mech and moving everything else. With as little I play it doesn't make sense anymore and I could use the cash to fund my new toy

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  120.3 KB
    Yes I'm taking the Herbie crap off of it.
    Last edited by OPBN; 09-09-2015 at 07:58 PM.

WOW! what beautiful mags!!!! Dang it bills/debts!

whats wrong with Herbie?

just out of curiosity where did you get the e tac jewels?

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    just out of curiosity where did you get the e tac jewels?
    Had them made by RobertSr.

And I love the old Herbie movies, just don't want the crap on my car. It's kinda like when noobs talk about paint bullets in paintball.

i need a set of e mag jewels, wonder if he could make them

i need a set of e mag jewels, wonder if he could make them
    Should be able to. I know he is on MCB a lot. Havent seen him here as much. If you're not a member on MCB I can contact him and put him in touch with you.

Going to start parting these out next week if anyone wants to get in line for specific parts. Valves will not be sold until most/all of the rest is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Going to start parting these out next week if anyone wants to get in line for specific parts. Valves will not be sold until most/all of the rest is sold.
    Getting in line as I am interested in the lowers on that E-Tac and the freak-bored Armson barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    Getting in line as I am interested in the lowers on that E-Tac and the freak-bored Armson barrel.
    PM'd

Awesome looking builds! I'll get in line for a couple items. Pm'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Stedspitcher View Post
    Awesome looking builds! I'll get in line for a couple items. Pm'd.
    PM'd.

Just for everyone's sake, I do reserve the right so sell to whomever I choose. Buyers of multiple parts will get first preference over someone wanting a single $25 item. (this isn't directed at Sted, just putting it out there so no feelings get hurt.)

if i had the money you wouldn't have to part the e tac

if i had the money you wouldn't have to part the e tac
    For certain people I'd be willing to negotiate a payment plan...

Any chance you are parting the grip panels ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickless Cage View Post
    Any chance you are parting the grip panels ?
    Sure. They will be quite expensive though and come with either a free set of E-Mag lowers or VER frame.

VER and Bob Long Gear drive are sold. MM2K9 being parted in the Misc section now.