Thread: Devilmag 90* frame & Luke foregrip

Devilmag 90* frame & Luke foregrip

For sale are the above stated items.

This is what you get:

SOLD Devilmag 90* frame w fully functioning pancake solenoid - runs on a Predator Mini-Morlock Board. Will come with silver (clear annoed, NOT raw) and gloss black grip panels + an RT sear (without the trigger rod - duh)
    SOLD Black Karta Set (RT length) with long rail and silver CCM feedneck to match up with the rest of the marker. Excellent condition. SOLD
    • Luke’s "RT-Pro 3 Piece Foregrip Forward / Reverse" with top and bottom parts annoed in black and the grip clear-annoed (not raw)

Price for the single items:
    Devilmag frame + extra grips + RT sear *SOLD*
    Black Karta Set *SOLD* (that was fast)

Luke's Foregrip: 40.- USD OBO

Buyer covers PayPal fees.
    Please post here first, then send a message.

Thanks for looking
    Name:  1-20150910_082920.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  273.6 KBName:  2-20150910_083058.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  52.4 KBName:  3-20150910_083455.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  45.3 KBName:  4-20150910_083604.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  46.8 KB
    Last edited by flampaint; 09-15-2015 at 07:50 AM.

If this is parting , I will take the Karta set

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    If this is parting , I will take the Karta set
    replying via PM

Pming

pm'd

Quote Originally Posted by Stevescuba View Post
    Pming
    replied

Quote Originally Posted by candjpaintball View Post
    pm'd
    replied as well

two deals pending on the black Karta Set and the Devil Mag
    Last edited by flampaint; 09-10-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Karta set sold to the highest offer

damn I would have bought the whole thing lol

I blinked and missed this.

Second in line for the Devilmag frame. How much was it?

Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Second in line for the Devilmag frame. How much was it?
    300.-
    although it is already pending payment. Once I get the money in I'll update the thread or if I don't get the money (which I am hoping won't happen) I'll send you a PM.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    Karta set sold to the highest offer

Does this mean I don't get it ??

Does this mean I don't get it ??
    I am afraid someone offered a higher amount while I was still waiting for your response to my previous message.
    Just sent you a message about that.
    Sorry

I blinked and missed this.
    I know right. fast moving parts

I am afraid someone offered a higher amount while I was still waiting for your response to my previous message.
    Sorry
    so someone offers your price ( I was the 1st to post to thread ) , then someone PM's you a better offer , then you say ; " Karta set sold to the highest offer " sounds like an auction to me ( and I loose )

so someone offers your price ( I was the 1st to post to thread ) , then someone PM's you a better offer , then you say ; " Karta set sold to the highest offer " sounds like an auction to me ( and I loose )
    Yeah doesn't sound kosher with forum rules.

Not quite correct. You forogt to add that I contacted you with my payment details and didn't get any response from you. Only then did I proceed to offer it to the next one in line who, luckily for me, even paid more...

I would additionally like to point out that you can ask anyone on here with whom I've dealt with before: I try to be VERY quick when it comes to my responses.
    If ever it takes me more than one hour to respond it is due to me being in a different time zone than most users here (I'm based in Europe). That is the least of what is expected nowadays from someone who's selling you stuff. It is - IMHO - only fair to also expect that from buyers.
    If in the forum rules there is something stated about some sort of time-limit one has to respect when it comes to waiting for a response about deals, then please point me to it and I will try to make this right as good as I can. Otherwise I am afraid I can't really agree with your point of view about this.
    And now let's please keep this thread on track. We can gladly deepen any further discussion about this in another forum here on AO but not on this thread. I still have some items to sell here.

Thanks
    Last edited by flampaint; 09-11-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Well I dont think thats right.

Just because you are by your computer full time doesnt me a buyer is. One hour is crazy. More like 24 for deals.

If someone was giving your asking price and didnt respond in one hour, thats wack to me.

How long did you really WAIT for maniacmechanic to reply.

This post goes against forum rules. Sounds like auction. "Karta set sold to the highest offer"

I dont blame him for being pissed just because he didnt reply in one hour.

I would additionally like to point out that you can ask anyone on here with whom I've dealt with before: I try to be VERY quick when it comes to my responses.
    If ever it takes me more than one hour to respond it is due to me being in a different time zone than most users here (I'm based in Europe). That is the least of what is expected nowadays from someone who's selling you stuff. It is - IMHO - only fair to also expect that from buyers.
    Where does it say thats expected. And no thats not fair IMHO
    Last edited by Beemer; 09-11-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Sorry
    This blows it right here. You took the higher offer and didnt want to wait for the first buyer to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    This blows it right here. You took the higher offer and didnt want to wait for the first buyer to respond.
    can we keep this on track please?

In order to work something out and keep everybody happy I suggest the following:
    to make it up to maniacmechanic I can send him 50.- USD via PayPal - which is the price difference which was paid.

and my last two cents in this thread are as follows:
    a 24h response time is pretty weak for today's standards - just my opinion.
    and no, I am not in front of my PC full time. I happen to have a smart phone
    if you want to ban me for going against forum rules then so be it, go ahead. At least give me a chance to make it up to the guy I obviously pissed off. That was not my intention at any time and I apologize for going against the rules here.
    Last edited by flampaint; 09-11-2015 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    yeah this kinda frowned upon,
    im guilty of this. if it happens I make sure to put it in the sales post.

sorry if anyone is butt hurt,when i contacted the seller all that was posted was that there where a few pm's not specifying what for so i took a chance and threw a little bit higher offer..not to steal it away but to hopefully get him to part it out, i would've paid $500 for it. I've been after one of these for almost 10 yrs since the 1st release of these bodies, and i'm usually a dollar short or a day late.
    maniacmechanic , I feel bad about this and will offer some free cnc machine work if you ever need it.

not hurt ,, that's just not the way it's done around here & in my opinion the higher offer was to " bid snipe it " so to speak , i'll let it go , don't matter , I'll find another , faster than 10 years for sure , i'll pay more fore sure , I've owned 2 of the sets Rogue had cut , the no hole version & sold them for almost twice what you paid
    Ok. So everything's been said here I think.
    Would it be too much to ask one of the mods to clean this thread up if it's not too much of a hassle?
    Thanks a lot in advance

What's the deal on the Devil Frame. I'll give you $30 more than the other guy. Just kidding.

What's the deal on the Devil Frame. I'll give you $30 more than the other guy. Just kidding.
    If I don't hear from him by today I will, in fact be willing to sell to you.

To be clear and to avoid any further complaints in this context:
    I have given him more than 48 hours to respond to my last message or to pay.
    I will charge you the same price (not 30.- more)
    Last edited by flampaint; 09-14-2015 at 12:42 AM.

PM sent. Videos rock.

The Devilamg frame has been sold to the second buyer in line since I did not hear back from the first person who was interested in it after more than 72 hours and several emails.
    Only item left for sale now is Luke’s "RT-Pro 3 Piece Foregrip Forward / Reverse" with top and bottom parts annoed in black and the grip clear-annoed (not raw) - brand new condition.