Thread: Broken LED display?

Question Broken LED display?

Hello everyone,

Awhile back, I had my X-Mag apart going through some maintenance and tuning. Put everything back together, flipped the switch, ...and nothing. No hint of life from the display. Nothing was bent or installed incorrectly. Pulling the trigger in E and Hybrid modes cycled the solenoid.

After a year or so, I take the mag out yesterday because I'm trying to start playing again but I'm still having the same issues with the LED display. It had the old 3.0 software... or something along those lines. Semi is all it would do (even with the jumper cable). The board appears to work, but the display refuses. I've looked around to see if anyone has had the same issue with no success.

The mag cycles fine in all modes. I really can't afford a new $200 board right now. Any help?

I have adjusted the lower magnet location further away from the board to see if it was a boot issue. No luck.

HCMS-2912 for Red
    HCMS-2913 for Green
    HCMS-2911 for Yellow
    HCMS-2914 for Orange

Blue's were discontinued..

I have a few displays a bit cheaper than Digikey . Email me tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Email sent.

Has anyone else heard or seen of a problem like this?

Finally grabbed my E-Mag and swapped the displays. Everything worked so somehow I managed to get my display to crap out on the X. New one will be on its way shortly.