Thread: Automag Airwalk & Autoresponse Frames - Price Check

Automag Airwalk & Autoresponse Frames - Price Check

So I have two frames I'm thinking of selling since I'm needing some waterfowl gear this season. I think I have an idea of their worth, but wanted some input on pricing. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have a gun metal gray anno Airwalk V2 frame with RPG splinterblade trigger, matching gun metal gray panels, and G10 grips made by the infamous Mike. Overall the set is in very good condition. The RPG tigger was shorten by a small amount at the tip, and the previous owner put his/her initials on the inside of the frame prior to anno, and a pilot hole next to the magnet cavity to aid in removal. Other than that its in great condition.

The autoresponse frame has been sitting around for a while. I bought a spare trigger that I think will work as a replacement total aluminum armson trigger, but I'm not positive nor have I tried to install. It shows signs of general use, but works well.

Last edited by barkingspider; 09-12-2015 at 12:26 AM.

If you do decide to sell your airwalk frame ill buy it please let me know thank you.

Pm sent

I appreciate all the pm's of interest. However this is not a sale thread. I'm trying to access what others think it's worth to see if it's in line with other like minds. Then I was going to evaluate if I whites to proceed to list the items for sale.

Hey barking spider.

Well, I'm interested in what you are looking for on the Airwalk, however...

In all honesty, I think under a really good situation you could get between $250-300. Reaallllyyy good situation.

I tend overvalue my gear I have based off of rarity, quality, and opinion of its condition. Things are slow these days and top dollar pricing is harder to get, so if you don't NEED to sell it, you can always wait to post the sale or wait till someone "has to have it" and get more money after the post is has been sitting there for weeks or months.

I've had a couple Airwalks, but neither were finished or near this quality. They also had triggers I didn't like and never quite fit what I was trying to fit to.

The custom black grips are hot looking IMHO. The trigger looks really nice! I love the anno color. I'm trying to set up a Dallara that's all pewter/gunmetal accents. The matching panels look great too. One of the nicer Airwalks I think I've seen.

If I had this, I would not let it go for less than $200 earned, not PP/shipped total. Just my opinion....

I agree with Summary Judgement, I think $250 is about right especially considering there are two sets of aftermarket grips and the upgraded trigger. These are beautiful and rare frames, if I didn't already have one I'd make an offer on this one.

-grub

My bet is the airwalk2 was sent in and anno matched with the gunmetal grey of the latest Micromag deal. They wanted initials on everything sent in.

Reguarding price...yah the 250 is in the ballpark.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts, greatly appreciated.