Thread: Just scored a 90 pnue frame,now what?

Just scored a 90 pnue frame,now what?

Just grabbed this from Dukie on mcb,dont know what make it is or what i have to do to get it running on my ripper mag, where do i start?
    will i have to get my rail milled?doesnt necessarily have to be a sleeper... should i just bug Luke LOL

its an angel frame that was modded.

I assume i will need an lpr?

yes

Is there a how to anywhere? My ripper rail appears to be milled for a channel

Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    I assume i will need an lpr?
    Yes there are different ways for you to attach the lpr. You can put it on the on/off using of the ports there, the vertical vasa if you have one that has a second port. Or you can screw it into the vasa, making it into a foregrip. And depending on your funds and look you are going for, you can get Luke's lpr foregrip, he has few choices for the look you want.

this is what im working with

On the 90 grip it appears to have an air channel going down to rhe asa already? The black thing in the pic

Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    On the 90 grip it appears to have an air channel going down to rhe asa already? The black thing in the pic
    I thought the black thing in the picture inside the frame was just a bracket holding the parts in place?????

That's the gun this frame is going on? If so I think that frame will look good on it. And only thing that would look right would be Luke's lpr foregrip with the added milling on the edges.

I had no idea what it was lol!its not here yet, i may leave the ripper as is. I have a Ul rail with vasa i may send to Luke's and have him mill it for internal air and lpr off the front instead..

Nothing wrong with having a couple right?

Nope, around here its a must. After all you never know when a friend is going to stop by wanting to paintballing, better to be prepared. I have 4, mmmmm wait 5. I think, better double check.