Thread: Venemous Designs Foregrip, M90 Frame

Venemous Designs Foregrip, M90 Frame

I'm thinking of trimming down some of the parts I've got sitting around. Not sure where to price these at? The M90 frame is raw and virgin, never even mounted it up to anything. The VD foregrip is never used and flawless condition. What was the name of this VD foregrip? I can't remember. Also... are the big adjustable drops worth anything to anybody? Can't say I've ever actually seen one being used. Thanks AO!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I would put the M90 at 300-350 especially if you have the trigger. You just cant get a M90 anywhere.

The VD grip is I believe called a Evolution Grip V1. https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...light=venomous
    I would atleast ask what it was new since those are hard to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    psychoballistics z-drop...they sell on ebay new for $20 or so.

I got this m90 annodize black, no pneumatics, and with a trigger for my brother for 200$ not too long ago
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hlight=forgrip

I have 2 venomous fore grips bought one here in dust black for $65 and one on eBay gloss red for $75 hope this helps a bit.

I always thought those grips went for more? Guess I was wrong lol

I think the foregrips went for $140ish when they were a pre-order from VD and then he sold his leftovers on eBay for $65-75. There were only so many made. You could probably do a search in the dealers section here for original price.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    I think the foregrips went for $140ish when they were a pre-order from VD and then he sold his leftovers on eBay for $65-75. There were only so many made. You could probably do a search in the dealers section here for original price.
    $125 originally. Hope this helps.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...nomous+Designs

I appreciate the help guys.

What triggers fit the M90? For some reason I'm thinking that triggers that fit an intelliframe also fit the M90... not sure if I'm remembering correct though, can somebody set me straight?

all triggers that fit an intelliframe should fit, but a frame of this caliber deserves a nice one IMO...I could be wrong about that though

Ok, thats what I thought. And I agree, a stock intelli trigger wouldn't look right in one of these.

if you sell the frame I would be interested depending on what you sell it for.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    if you sell the frame I would be interested depending on what you sell it for.
    Ok... It will probably be a couple weeks before I get a for sale thread up. I still need to sort through more parts and pieces before I make the decision on what stays and what goes. Those who have expressed an interest will be contacted when it goes up and have dibs based on who contacted me first.