Thread: Warp Left Tac One Body, Warp Feeds, HyperFrames, Lots more to come...

Warp Left Tac One Body, Warp Feeds, HyperFrames, Lots more to come...

Ok... So I've been away from paintball for a while now and don't see the need of hoarding everything any longer... So in order to start somewhere... Here's a few things up for grabs.

Warp feed items... Guessing a little on some of the pricing...
    - Warp Left Tac One Body... Painted OD Green, has some slight milling done I'm assuming to help an air fitting, fit... Not done by myself, previous owner... $200
    - Warp Left AGD Rail... Painted a Greyish color... Looks really good... $100
    - T2W Stock... Painted OD Green/Greyish two tone to match the other items... Also in really great shape... $125 SOLD
    - Warp drives... x2... These are in excellent condition, appear to function properly and have quite a bit of extras... I can separate this stuff, but I'd prefer to keep it together... Couple of extra new motors, brackets, inteli switch wires and some Pro Team Warp Adapters (I think that's what those are)... $350

Misc items...
    - HyperFrame with some extras... Has been flat top milled and has an invert trigger installed. Regular HyperFrame Triggers will still work as well (different mounting location). This mod was done by RGunn... He know way more than I do... $170
    - AGD Tac Rail w/asa adatper, sear, pin... Quick connect might or might not come with it... The fitting for it is still in the XValve from this setup (that could also be for sale)... $100
    - NEW Bob Long 360 Regulator... Dust Olive... Never been used, brand new... $55
    - Misc regulator... Has a Bob Long or Evil Gauge... Can't remember... Looks new... $50
    - J&J Apex Barrel adapter... Free with any purchase or $5
    - Misc gas chamber... $15
    - Black CP On/Off... $20

Flasc Barrel Kit... Autococker Threads... Back bore sizes are .684 .687 and .690
    *Container not included*
    - 3 short back bore sizers and tons of extensions and tips... $60 SOLD

HyperFrames...
    - HyperFrames x2 w/other mag stuff... This is a complete mag, but I'll part it out... $325 for the lot as it sits pictured...

Last edited by str8boostn; 10-27-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: To list barrel threads...

Yeah that first hyperframe used to be mine and I will gladly help with any questions about it and the trigger mod.

Str8boostn is a good guy and deserves a free bump. I would buy from him in a sec if I needed anything he was selling.

PM'D on the red bike grip.

Dibbs.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    Yeah that first hyperframe used to be mine and I will gladly help with any questions about it and the trigger mod.
    Str8boostn is a good guy and deserves a free bump. I would buy from him in a sec if I needed anything he was selling.
    Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    PM'D on the red bike grip.
    Dibbs.........
    Just got back in from out of town! I will message you tonight!! Thanks!

T2W Stock SOLD... More coming no later than this weekend! Wow... Crazy amount of stuff...

I'll take the Flasc barrel kit. PMing.

How much u want for both warp setups, hoses, feeds, etc. . .?

Could you part out 1 Warp Motor and 1 PTP Feed? if so, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker22 View Post
    How much u want for both warp setups, hoses, feeds, etc. . .?
    I have that listed above. $350 OBO... Just let me know if you're still interested or if you have any questions. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumagger View Post
    Could you part out 1 Warp Motor and 1 PTP Feed? if so, PM me.
    I could split up the warp package. Half of everything listed in the package for half of the price. Plus shipping.

Do you still have the tac one WL body and rail?

Quote Originally Posted by Henchman View Post
    Do you still have the tac one WL body and rail?
    I do... Sorry for the late reply... Never got a notifications that I had a post. Let me know if you're still looking! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by str8boostn View Post
    I do... Sorry for the late reply... Never got a notifications that I had a post. Let me know if you're still looking! Thanks!
    if you still have it after christmas, Ill take it

Maybe the Tac rail as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Henchman View Post
    Maybe the Tac rail as well.
    Still have it. Just let me know. Getting a bunch of stuff together for another thread as well. Also looking to list individual items on eBay going forward. This stuff needs to move out.

warp feed

Im looking for a smoke warp feed please call or txt 321 230 3126 my name is Dan, thanks.

Check your pm