Thread: Full auto ult'd classic valved pnuemag?!

Full auto ult'd classic valved pnuemag?!

Hi guys i recently bought a pneuframe from here, i fitted it to my mag along with a ult kit. Now i get full auto tire with it. Its definatly not rt'ing.
    I no the frame isnt the problem, so the problem must be the ult kit, can someone please tell me how it should be installed into a classic valve (not rt classic valve), does it need the two orings in the valve first (the white teflon and the other one the same as the powertube oring) then the ult assembly? Any help would be great.

ult is not supposed to work in the classic valve unless it has been milled for it, now with the pnue set up i have no idea.

It will work without modding, its just not advised due to increased chance of shoot down and short stroking.

The ULT isn't recommended for use in a classic valve due to the reduced return force on the top of the on-off top because of the regulated air pressure. The ULT also isn't recommended for use in a pneumag setup because it doesn't provide enough return force to properly reset the pneumatics. A pneumag setup requires the on-off to push back both the sear and the pneumatics, so it needs more return force than a normal sear setup.

The ULT will fit in a classic valve. It is a drop in replacement for the on-off assembly. Only use the orings that come with the ULT. If you install too many shims, it could go full auto.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.