Thread: Ninja SHP + Emag... Good

Ninja SHP + Emag... Good

Played some woodsball with the emag today and the thing shot CRAZY good. I just can't get over how a gun introduced 15 years is still not only relevent, but still dominating in terms of performance. Several people after games on the other team commented that they knew it was me whenever we engaged. So at a field where anything goes as far as firing modes & ROF are concerned... that's saying something.

It has a Reflex board in it and I used a mix of Autoresponse and uncapped Semi, all shot in hybrid mode of course. How could you have an Emag and not have it in hybrid... LOL. No Chops in 1500 rounds either with the LX with only 1 barrel break due to underboring. The real performance booster here was the Ninja SHP tank. At 1100 psi, the hybrid trigger bounce is orgasmic. In fact, the ironic thing is that the uncapped semi was even faster than the autoresponse because of the BPS cap setting on the enhanced firing mode. It was incredibly easy to hit 16-18+ bps in hybrid-semi and sustain it until the hopper was dry or the LX kicked in. One of the guys was doubtful when I told him that it was actually semi and not full auto.

I guess I'm just thrilled with the fact that an "old" gun can still mow with the best of them. Also, for giggles I dropped the Emag on/off in a single trigger Classic RT I had with me and threw the SHP tank on it. Crazy. Even with the single trigger the bounce was WAY faster than the emag. Easily 20+ BPS dryfire. I can't wait to get a Qloader and Intelliframe on that RT just for fun. LOL.

That's what its all about, enjoying what ever flavor of paintball you prefer, having fun .

I have a stock classic RT with a shortened pin. When equipped with a Ninja SHP and Dye R2... Utterly sacrilegious rate of fire.
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 10-01-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost flanker View Post
    I have a stock classic RT with a shortened pin. When equipped with a Ninja SHP and Dye R2... Utterly sacrilegious rate of fire.
    I have to play scenarios with my grip panels removed
    I can burn through my 8 lock lids and extended rotor in less than a minute
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

Quote Originally Posted by Redic View Post
    I have to play scenarios with my grip panels removed
    I can burn through my 8 lock lids and extended rotor in less than a minute
    Wait, you play scenarios but you can't play Tunaball ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Wait, you play scenarios but you can't play Tunaball ?
    where is the like button?