Thread: classic automag rt parts

classic automag rt parts

I was hoping someone could help me out here, I field stripped my gun and I have no idea where they go. looked at a diagram and didnt see anything that resembled them. Sorry about the shadows its the best i could do.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Those are the innards of the twist lock assembly. It's the brass thing press fit into the rail above the trigger

I assume you didn't put the little grub screw in, and it's laying in your parts pile somewhere. Insert metal plunger small end first. Insert spring. Thread in small grub screw about a half turn outboard of flush with the brass tube. Put everything together, and see how the barrel fits. You want the plunger to click into place but not be so tight that it damages aluminum barrels. Steel barrels are obviously more forgiving. Adjust spring tension as required.
    Last edited by nak81783; 09-28-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Cyco-Dude Guest
    those two pieces go to a twistlock pin assembly. you put the pin and spring inside the twistlock assembly, and secure it all with a setscrew.

Oh ok so it puts tension on the barrell ?

Thank you so much guys, I will say uploading images with this website was way easier than Mcarterbrown.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker22 View Post
    Thank you so much guys, I will say uploading images with this website was way easier than Mcarterbrown.
    it's easy on any forum; you just upload the pictures to any number of free image hosting websites then link the url in the forums using img tags. simple stuff really.