Thread: NPT 90deg female/female elbow

NPT 90deg female/female elbow

So I'm rebuilding a SmartMag Valve which requires a female/female elbow to screw on if I want to attach a QD steel hose.

I know that there's the ugly, rather bulky-looking brass style does anyone know if these things are also available in a bitof a "nicer looking" package? Probably a long-shot I know... but maybe someone can point me somewhere to look for these?

Thanks!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    So I'm rebuilding a SmartMag Valve which requires a female/female elbow to screw on if I want to attach a QD steel hose.

I know that there's the ugly, rather bulky-looking brass style does anyone know if these things are also available in a bitof a "nicer looking" package? Probably a long-shot I know... but maybe someone can point me somewhere to look for these?

Thanks!
    it looks like this is the correct brass elbow that came stock on the valves. that seller doesn't ship international, but this one does (including shipping to austria) and seems to have a comparable part.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    it looks like this is the correct brass elbow that came stock on the valves. that seller doesn't ship international, but this one does (including shipping to austria) and seems to have a comparable part.
    Thanks! That one should work. (need to work on my google-fu skills - didn't find squat myself) Do you happen to know if these are also available in aluminum or steel (while still having a pressure rating of at least 1000PSI) and might therefore be a bit nicer-looking?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    Thanks! That one should work. (need to work on my google-fu skills - didn't find squat myself) Do you happen to know if these are also available in aluminum or steel (while still having a pressure rating of at least 1000PSI) and might therefore be a bit nicer-looking?
    that's all there is man. nothing wrong with brass anyway; it is stock for that valve. lap the sides and give it a polish; it'll look great. here are some old pics of a few guns with brass fittings:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    that's all there is man. nothing wrong with brass anyway; it is stock for that valve. lap the sides and give it a polish; it'll look great. here are some old pics of a few guns with brass fittings:

You just gave me an idea and you are absolutely right - brass will look very nice when polished
    Thanks!
    Last edited by flampaint; 09-29-2015 at 02:20 PM.