Thread: Kicking around an idea.

Kicking around an idea.

I was kicking around an idea for a while and finally got around to making a few prototypes of this. With a working knowledge of Autocad2013 it was easy to 'draw one up' and make changes to it. I wasnt going to do a full run until I found out what the market would bare for one of these.

These are v2.5 so to speak. (red rounded edges instead of 90s)
    Name:  Screenshot 2015-09-30 10.46.28.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  84.6 KBName:  Screenshot 2015-09-30 10.47.03.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  71.0 KB

this is the v2 on gun
    Name:  image1 [15443].jpg
Views: 65
Size:  96.6 KB

Any suggestions would be great

Kevin

Cyco-Dude Guest
    it's a very niche product, and you'll be competing with these. yours is tighter to the gun, while the other allows for 13ci bottles.

and if you don't go the route of machining you can always print them out of the material PEEK.

Yes please!

I saw the ones that you linked Cyco and I like the fact you can run a 13ci bottle...it reminds me of my first VM-68 with a 20oz hanging off the front. Mine you cant and you are right its a niche product if someone is running 12gram. My idea was to keep it tight and compact as possible and not weighing down the marker. I still need to get a body sent to Docs Machine for the spring tube mod.

I have one that has been printed but the tolerances were a bit off due to the materials the printer was using wasnt a production printer. I am going to see if I can make it out of other materials before I decide on a plastic or aluminum.