Thread: Fulda Gap

Fulda Gap

Any fellow Maggots going to Fulda Gap this November? A good friend who is also a devout AGD guy are going down with a group barring any significant problems.

Hopefully we see some of you guys there. I always keep an eye out for Automags.

just saw this, planning on being there. trying to round up a few more guys. what team/ squad are you in? I haven't registered yet but plan on it today or tomorrow.
    heres a link to the site. Its in NC if anyone is local.

http://www.fuldagap.com/

I will be there, fighting for NATO in the 3/23 squad. I will most likely be running my Tac One, possibly with a T2W stock on it, so it should be easy to spot. There should be several of us there with mags though. Just look for the flags for the Rebel Force Pirates, and we will be hanging out there. This will be year two for us, and we are all super excited!

I'm nato, 11 calvary 3rd unit. I'll have my egomag with karta body..couple stock mags as back up also

If you happen to be on the field near Duckett, come looking for Jergs! I should have my blue Hawaiian shirt and my Tac vest with my name plastered on the front and back.

Go NATO!

We are registering at the field but playing NATO. We will keep an eye out for you guys! We will have a staging area set up with our team banner hanging somewhere...look for The Urban Guard and stop by and say hi.