Thread: Wild Satin Iguana MicroMag Parts

Wild Satin Iguana MicroMag Parts

I have an iguana micromag.
    She is beautiful, but lacking in completion.
    It has been brought to my attention that there are accessories in the matching anno pattern. (VASAs, EXP chamber, bottom lines - and sights.)

I'm sure no one has the parts laying around, but I'm going to post and hope for the best.

The probability that you would get hold of parts to this is almost zero. It is rare to see a Micromag with all the parts. I have some in my collection, and most of them I have been forced to buy maybe 2-3 micromags in the same pattern/ano to make one with all the parts, which is quite expensive. Unfortunately I have no spare parts of this pattern/ano in my collection so I can not help you, have a good "hunting" and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    I have an iguana micromag.
    She is beautiful, but lacking in completion.
    It has been brought to my attention that there are accessories in the matching anno pattern. (VASAs, EXP chamber, bottom lines - and sights.)

I'm sure no one has the parts laying around, but I'm going to post and hope for the best.

I have something coming in the mail. It will get an entire thread over on mcb. You'll see

Ideally it should put me ahead of the pack with rarity on this particular marker.
    I don't want to get ahead of myself though. We'll wait and see if it comes before I head to work.

What's your iguana anno look like, swe?

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    I have something coming in the mail. It will get an entire thread over on mcb. You'll see

Ideally it should put me ahead of the pack with rarity on this particular marker.
    I don't want to get ahead of myself though. We'll wait and see if it comes before I head to work.

What's your iguana anno look like, swe?

Belive it or not..I dont have a wild satin Iguana. I do have a Crazy Iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Belive it or not..I dont have a wild satin Iguana. I do have a Crazy Iguana.
    Crazy Iguana?

I'll be posting the picture tonight of my first found piece. Stay tuned

I found an original,matching sight.

Any other parts out there? Someone!

Bump.