Thread: BeefyDan Blowout Sale

BeefyDan Blowout Sale

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is it. After undergoing knee surgery and shoulder surgery the past year and a half, with at least another surgery to put me back together, I don't see myself being in any shape to play paintball for a long while, if ever. So, there's my sob story, but on the bright side, I am offloading most of the rest of my paintball gear. I am not really desperate to get rid of anything, so I won't even respond to low-ball offers that fall within the range of ridiculousness. That being said, I've not been on the forum much lately, so my pricing may off, I don't mind price corrections.

So finally, here we are:

Name:  DSCN5074.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  104.9 KBName:  DSCN5075.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  89.1 KBName:  DSCN4900.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  210.9 KB

1-Center-fed pumpmag project. I kinda petered out on this one, all it needs is rail milling for the Rainman pump kit, and a rear thumbscrew. It has a dye chrome gripframe with dye stickies, an A.I.R. Valve, which functions great. Everything on the gun is AGD stock, except the pumpkit, and the dye frame.
    Body/barrel-center fed, stock AGD-$100 shipped
    Rainman pump kit-$125 shipped
    A.I.R. valve-matching numbers, cycled last time I tried(almost two years ago)-$30 shipped
    Rail and backbottle adapter, stock AGD-$30
    Dye chrome gripframe with dye stickies-$50

2-Chrome powerfeed Automag classic body. This is a hopper left body I ran on my Automag Classic for years. $20 shipped

3-I'm selling all three of these components as one. There is a new, unused R/T on/off, a gently used classic on/off, and a twistlock assembly-$30 shipped

4-Barrels- One lucky 15 autococker threaded, never used, One Dye ultralight 14.5" standard twistlock. Used once. Last is an unknown make of a standard twistlock steel automag barrel. Never used. Going for $10 a piece, or $25 for all shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BEEFYDAN; 11-22-2015 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Erroneousness to the max

Tac-1 rail is gone

Need4reebs got it.

PM Incoming

rainmaker is gone to refineda4

price revisions and update

I'm dropping the price of #1, the pump mag, to $200 for one week, then I plan on parting it.

Now parting the pumpmag, you can consider it an early black friday sale if you want, actually, I just want to get this stuff gone to people who will use it.

#3 is gone

pump mag is gone, except for the gripframe