Thread: Black ops 3

Black ops 3

So I preordered black ops 3 for PS3 and was surprised to find out they are only putting out multiplayer for PS3. Anybody else shocked to find this out? Given that's all I intended to use it for but if the Internet is ever down I would play campaign, but not anymore I guess.

I'm shocked they didn't do it sooner, I had heard of Activision wanting to do that for quite some time, and that their moneymaker is on online play, now my question is, are they gonna charge less for a game for only multi-player?

A lot of games are doing this now, they see a more broader market in the new generation consoles and they don't see the money in older ones. So to save time and cash they concentrate on PS4 and XBOX1. And from what i hear its gonna cost the same as any other game, it's Activision they don't need to charge less cause people will still buy a new COD game lol.

It's a compromise... they did the same thing with xbox 360. Im sure they didn't even want it on the older systems.

This is my excuse to break down and buy a Xbox1

I kinda made it my argument for the ps4 too. The game was cheaper (only $10 cheaper). Just feel like it's kinda stupid but I understand the reasoning, I really wanted to hold out until they just don't make games anymore for my system.

Well there is the whole backwards compatibility thing Microsoft is gonna roll out the end of the year, granted it doesn't have every xbox 360 game off the bat, I'm sure a majority of them will work

And stupid me didn't read the fine print, I guess there's no nuke town for the older systems

I guess it's time to make the leap, plus with Fallout 4 coming pshhhhhhhhh I feel like I won't see sun for months

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    I guess it's time to make the leap, plus with Fallout 4 coming pshhhhhhhhh I feel like I won't see sun for months
    Seriously debating the upgrade myself....really don't wanna spend the money tho

Upgrading will be worth it, but just an FYI online play for PS4 does charge now but i believe it is still 10 dollars less than XBOX for the yearly fee. In the end this is how developers slowly push away from the older consoles, by adding less to them. I believe Gamestop is doing a 100.00 credit trade in for older consoles for a newer one, check it out man!

How's the new Black Ops? I heard they had network problems yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qVsUakMhbs

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    How's the new Black Ops? I heard they had network problems yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qVsUakMhbs
    Well to me its awesome! I love Treyarch when it comes to the COD games also because of zombies, but they just also know how to make a COD game right. There was some issues the opening night but thats expected the past few years on release night since soooooooo many people try too play all at the same time im sure the servers get overworked. Just like theres also a lot of campers right now since everyone is learning the new maps but it always passes after a few days.

Modern Combat 5: Blackout .

Its free, got it on both my Android phone and tablet .