Thread: Warp feed w/ 12v revy, 90 degree elbow, and cut automag body also Pre-Brass Eagle rev

Warp feed w/ 12v revy, 90 degree elbow, and cut automag body also Pre-Brass Eagle rev

I recently moved and re-discovered some long lost paintball gear. I have ton of automag parts and about 6 complete guns. I need to test that stuff and clean it up before I sell it. I tested the following and it is for sale now:

I have a complete AGD Warp feed system that will come with everything pictured including 12v revolution hopper in good condition (works well, just light scratches.) Tested warp and revy and it all works. I am also including an automag body that has had the power feed cut down to use the warp and the front on the body trimmed. Its not pretty but it works. Also includes clear 90 degree adapter.$110 shipped

I also have a pre-brass eagle Viewloader VL2000. It has a couple deep scrapes in it but the shells on these old ones last forever. Tested and works well. $35 shipped.

I dont play anymore but I will trade for RC items, archery gear, maybe something else.

I have tons of feedback on PBN and Ebay if you want references.

Warp feed

Do you still have your warp feed and hopper setup for sale? do you also have the mounting bracket as well? please text me 321 230 3126 my name is Dan.