Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Pod Pack Do You Use ?

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    wait. did bk come out with a 5+8 or hk? if bk did then tell me where to find it. i loved the 4 pack, i just wanted to run with 5 pods. the hk is not an option for fat guys from my understanding.

http://www.virtuepb.com/site/bunkerk...tball-harness/

Dude. You just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    My go to pod packs are old 32* 4 horizontal +1(bottle) style or 6 Horizonal +1(Bottle) style. Problem is they are getting old and starting to fall apart.
    the 4 +1 was my favorite. i would like to find a horizontal the is easy to stuff the pods back in without fighting the straps like i have to now.

Quote Originally Posted by capt spank View Post
    Dude. You just made my day
    Spreading Christmas joy wherever I can.

hey Allen, your favorite paintball store lists them for $10.99 (at least on the bottom of the page on ebay).

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    hey Allen, your favorite paintball store lists them for $10.99 (at least on the bottom of the page on ebay).
    of course when you go to the website it's listed as discontinued.

eclipse make something about the same,
    did they rip them off?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    eclipse make something about the same,
    did they rip them off?
    Eclipse had BK make them with PE branding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Eclipse had BK make them with PE branding.
    oh ok

Craigslist ?

That's my favorite paintball site

a little tongue in cheek--ans.

a little tongue in cheek--ans.
    Havent bought anything in 10 years from ANS.

I did buy and pay with Paypal 4 of the $69.95 Shocker RSX's they had on their site, but all they did was do a refund.

Imagine that !

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Havent bought anything in 10 years from ANS.

I did buy and pay with Paypal 4 of the $69.95 Shocker RSX's they had on their site, but all they did was do a refund.

Imagine that !
    i ordered a yellow cp mini rail and yellow cp mini on/off asa, got backordered, when they showed up i received a yellow standard asa and a crappy yellow/green on off asa. my first and last purchase from them.

Hey Dayspring I've been interested in getting a BK supreme pack, but i have concerns considering the reviews that stated that the BK packs would lose their grip on the pods over time. Have you had any experience with this issue and your pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Temo Vryce View Post
    Hey Dayspring I've been interested in getting a BK supreme pack, but i have concerns considering the reviews that stated that the BK packs would lose their grip on the pods over time. Have you had any experience with this issue and your pack?
    Not yet - though it's still pretty new. I think it COULD be a concern years down the line, but if my NXE pack was any gauge, it'd be almost 10 years before the elastic loses any stretch. (technically, mine is STILL going after 10 years, it's just that the top ejection straps weren't as "new" as they were)

On a whim I needed something for a 12'ie marker and bought a Empire BT bandolier with 4 horizontal packs. They also make 6 horizontal packs. They are cheap, both in price and material, but that might be worth checking out.

I'm not good enough for the back pod packs or rich enough to discard pods every hopper dump so I wear that on my front. Its a lot easier to dump and put the pods back in. Plus the bottle compartment looks hilarious stuffed with 12'ies when wearing it backwards. I do break pods sometimes when sliding but they are strapped in so they stayed in the pod.

http://shop.empirepaintball.com/prod...-bandolier-tht

Up until recently, I've used a Redz pack since the late '90s. If it weren't for the fact that the Velcro finally wore out on my belt, I'd still be using it. I'm now using a Dye Assault pack which is nice but I still like my old Redz pack more. If I ever find a NOS belt for it, I'll be sure to snag it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JonM View Post
    Up until recently, I've used a Redz pack since the late '90s. If it weren't for the fact that the Velcro finally wore out on my belt, I'd still be using it. I'm now using a Dye Assault pack which is nice but I still like my old Redz pack more. If I ever find a NOS belt for it, I'll be sure to snag it quick.
    I went on Ebay and bought a roll of 2" width velcro for less than $5 dollars shipped and had a local embroidery lady I use to put my company logo on shirts sew it on the old JT pack.

Old school pack back in business.

Now I have a new $96 dollar pack collecting dust.....