Thread: Emag board Versions

Emag board Versions

Can some one tell me a link to were I can find the different software updates for the emag. Trying to figure out what is on them all and to see if the v3.2 is worth buying. Thanks!

try this link which is pretty self-explanatory

In my opinion there are 3 options you can do.
    1) run what you have. In most cases, it will work. You won't get the customization as with Xmod, but if it works, then why change it?
    2) Xmod. This is where you want to get the most out of the gun, to adjust everything in it so that you can truly reach the limits of the gun.
    3) Reflex board. If you ever have a board problem(remember E/Xmag boards are old now, going on near 15 years old. Soon, they will be able to drive or vote, but you don't want them to smoke ), the Reflex board is literally the only board you can buy, unless you get a parted gun and salvage the board for that. It is extremely good, but unless your board is smoked, there is no necessity in reoacing the board, unless ulyou want to have a spare.

Alwo, i am not quite positive, but if you have the older software, it is near impossible to get anything other than 3.1, even that is very doubtful. 4.2 was only supposed to be for the sponsored tournament teams and was never supposed to be open market. There are no downloads of this, i do believe. So your have limited choices, as stated above.

Thanks guys/gals! Were can I find the Relfex board at?

The dealers section of the B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballnut777 View Post
    Can some one tell me a link to were I can find the different software updates for the emag. Trying to figure out what is on them all and to see if the v3.2 is worth buying. Thanks!
    You do not have to buy 3.2. Send it here and I'll put it on for no charge. You pay the return shipping.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart