Thread: Pneued M90, 07 Nurv Cyborg, J&J Edge Kit, Hoppers, Tanks, Masks and more

Pneued M90, 07 Nurv Cyborg, J&J Edge Kit, Hoppers, Tanks, Masks and more

This stuff has been cluttering up my basement for too long and it's time to let it all go. Breaks my heart as I spent a decade building this mag but it brought me a lot of enjoyment. I've already parted out some pieces, here's what's left along with a bunch of other stuff. There are photographs available of all items at http://imgur.com/a/IT5Q0

First up is a fully pneued M90. This was setup for me by Loguzz and shoots great. I have metal grips on it and, as you can see, the finish is pretty much immaculate. It's dust black and has a tickler LPR. Ready to be turned into EP or keep it as it, it should bolt on and shoot for you. I will include the dust black macro fittings shown. Pictures in album. - SOLD

Next up is my 07 Nurv Cyborg with matching barrel kit. This is 1/6. Unfortunately, the screen on the Tadao board no longer works, but the marker still does power on and shoot. It is usable, but you will have to find a new board if you want the LCD. Asking for $175 w/ barrel kit.

I have a ReTro valve for sale with level 10 bolt. Works fine, has been used and religiously maintained for over a decade and still works great - SOLD

These last items I have, I don't really feel like selling individually - I don't really want to go ship out little pieces here and there. So if you are buying another part and you want to add something on, let me know. Or if you are willing to buy 2-3 pieces at once, let me know. I'll only really consider shipping one thing individually if it's for at least $100.

Small Stuff

J&J Edge Kit w/ 5 backs and 2 fronts: $60
    Empire Prophecy: $50
    Dye Rotor: $60
    Two 68/4500 tanks, both are out of hydro. One has been hydroed once. Both have Ninja regs. Make a reasonable offer and as long as it's worth shipping them, they are yours.
    Two sets of Empire E-Vents: $40 each

PM me with any questions. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Shirow; 01-16-2016 at 07:33 PM. Reason: price drops
    Superbolt

Ill take the cyborg n rotor. Pm me with the paypal info and ill paypal 1st thing in the AM

Pm sent
    Last edited by psunitro; 01-08-2016 at 08:40 AM.

PM sent!

Few price drops, PM me with any offers.

Pmed

M90 is sold, rest is still up for grabs.

Will take any reasonable offers on the remaining gear, willing to work a good deal if you want a bunch of stuff.