Thread: Playing videos

Playing videos

Ok now this may make some of you scratch your heads a little bit, there used to be a guy who had his own page and posted videos of him doing drills and some helmet cam videos of him at scenarios and walk on play and they were generally pretty good videos. He shot an e-mag in them and made sure everyone knew of his hatred for empty soda bottles. Anyone remember this or is it just me? Just wanted to see if his page is still up and watch some of the videos again.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I remember the web address being something else but that sounds kind of like him...

Quote Originally Posted by Pudgey51 View Post
    Ok now this may make some of you scratch your heads a little bit, there used to be a guy who had his own page and posted videos of him doing drills and some helmet cam videos of him at scenarios and walk on play and they were generally pretty good videos. He shot an e-mag in them and made sure everyone knew of his hatred for empty soda bottles. Anyone remember this or is it just me? Just wanted to see if his page is still up and watch some of the videos again.
    Think you're thinking of Tyger/WebDog radio.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Think you're thinking of Tyger/WebDog radio.
    That's it! Thank you!