Thread: Supergame

Supergame

Is anyone going to Supergame in Oregon on Friday April 29-Sunday May 1, 2016? Does anyone play paintball in Washington state?

I'm moving to Oregon in June (so I'll miss it), but I'd be interested in hearing more about the NW paintball scene.

I'm going to try and go, it been a few years for me. I've really enjoyed them in the past.

My team will be there. We are running Red.

What part of Washington are you from? There are several teams from Washington. The Moongoobie Brothers are in the Vancouver, WA area, The Irregulators have members all over Washington. There are others as well, I can't recall right now.

I live about 30 miles south of Seattle. What kind of gun are you running? I'm not on a team but love playing paintball. I currently am putting together an Emag. I will make sure to be on the Red side at Supergame, see you there.

I'm from the other side of the state. Spokane area. We usually have a good group that goes down every year. but, we have 2 members with newborns and a third due in April, So I think we're skipping this year. You'll enjoy Supergame tho, I've always had a blast.

I have several different guns that I use, I have a Tac-One that I have a Longbow kit on and use anything from a pump to an electro. It depends upon what I want to use.

Look us up, my team is OK Company. Super Game is always a blast!