Thread: Brand New custom X-valve Automag

Brand New custom X-valve Automag

Hi everyone,

I've reached a point where I may have become too busy to get back into paintball. I built this project Automag from scratch almost six months ago, and I still haven't found any time to get out and play. I did assemble the marker, but it has never been gassed up or had any paint put through it. It's never been fired at all. The marker has a Level 10 X-valve, but it has not been tuned due to the fact I haven't had a chance to connect a tank and gas the marker up. The marker is in mint condition with no wear or any marks. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

-AGD Xvalve
    -AGD ULE mainody
    -AGD ULE rail
    -AGD Intelliframe w/ Dye grips
    -AGD vertical ASA
    -AGD gas-thru foregrip
    -CCM macroline fittings (dust black)
    -CCM forward drop (dust black)
    -CCM on/off ASA (dust black)
    -CCM clamping feedneck (dust black)
    -Deadly-wind Fibur-X 12" barrel
    -Smart Parts Freak kit w/ carrying case (679, 682, 684, 687, 689, 691, 693 inserts)

Name:  image (2).jpg
Views: 555
Size:  108.9 KB

Again, all parts were purchased brand new from their original manufacturers. The above listed parts have been assembled together, but have never been used. I will also include a couple brand new spare parts that I did not use in the build:
    -CCM mirco rail (dust black)
    -CCM macroline fittings (dust black)
    -AGD automag parts kit (unopened)
    -AGD ball detent
    -Assorted extra screws purchased from AGD
    -Approximately 15-feet of black macroline

I will also include all the extra parts, shims, o-rings, etc that came with the individual parts (I have all the springs, shims, etc that come with the Xvalve for tuning). Several of the CCM brand products came with extra spare o-rings, and I will include all of those. Feel free to request more pictures too. Thanks!

$800 shipped OBO
    Last edited by carnutaz; 01-16-2016 at 02:41 PM.

per rules price needs to be posted

PM'ed