Thread: Nocturnal AM/MM rails

Nocturnal AM/MM rails

Nocturnal AM/MM length rails

I have been toiling away in secret for the last couple of weeks getting these finished up.

I have made 18 of these total, not certain if I will ever make more than that. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds based on my experience

These are NOT the same as my Armada V2 rail (found on this). The surfaces are distributed VERY similarly, however I completely remodeled each side surface and significantly changed the layout of my rear most side surface to undercut the valve more aggressively.

These are machined from authentic AGD classic AM/MM rails, what is old is new again, maintaining the bloodline of authentic AGD parts with some serious years played in the sport.

As seen in the pictures and from my previous work, these rails are designed around the ULE style bodies (tube style).

Also, as a disclaimer, I only mention that these are AM/MM length to avoid confusion for customers, I am NOT implying that I will ever make any other length or style of rail for the Automag.
    CNC Programmer/Machinist
    Polarstar Engineering and Machine

just my personal opinion,
    but seeing the zloc channel turns me off alittle.

but that's the only thing so far that I can criticize, and its not even a good one at that

I fully understand, feel the same way, if I could have kept that surface the same shape and not intruded I would have done it

it was surprising just how different all the rails were accross the board in terms of z channel depth and features

some had things, some didn't, some were deeper, some were shallower

if I was to make these from scratch (100% billet) I would have been able to hide the groove

in their (AGD's) defense they did not make classic rails anticipating that anyone was going to do this haha

How much are these rails

head to the dealers forum for sales information or pm me

I do not want to break any rules about discussing sales or prices in this section of the forum

I posted this here solely to help make people aware that these have been made

MOTY3
    Beautiful as I fully expected they would be.

Is there enought room for pump milling?

I do not think so

Awesome project. I love the idea of repurposing the rails into something new. Its really funny to think about how everyone wanted slugs and stuff a decade ago, but no one wanted to actually put their money where their mouth is. It takes great members like you, XMT, Luke, KAM, etc to put yourself out there for the automag community. Great job!

i knew something cool was going to happen when i sold you all of those.