Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Creek Design

MOTY3

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin View Post
    So ICD's first step back into the gun game is a pump

Attachment 92249

looks really nice, but at $500, I think I'd just go cheaper and get a decent sniper
    It's $120 more then an overseas made Empire sniper. Go and ask Sniper owners that have done 0 modifications to theirs how much they like them and how smooth the pump stroke is.

I would easily spend $120 more for a nice q/a'd smooth pump stroke and quality American machining. Plus this is a much lower manufacturing volume marker so it will be more unique. Also look at how much more complex and smoother the milling is over the sniper.

It's $200 cheaper then an MVP and way less then most used custom Nelson valved markers for (carter, gargoyle, etc).

I think their price point is right on the money.

CCM'S cheapest in stock is over 800.

http://store.chipleymachine.com/paintball-markers/

It's macro-less!!!!

I'm curious on the pump stroke and internals, considering "Nelson" usually means "kind of compatible".

Hopefully it's improved.

Quote Originally Posted by boo View Post
    Go and ask Sniper owners that have done 0 modifications to theirs how much they like them and how smooth the pump stroke is.
    heh, ok! hey me, how much do you like your unmodded sniper? oh, hi me. i like it a lot!

and i didn't necessarily mean empire's sniper, but any sniper. i've seen many people put together very nice ones for less than $500.

it's all good, though. i'll probably look for ones of these, used, when the price comes down a bit.
    Last edited by SoulCoffin; 02-05-2016 at 04:00 PM.