Thread: Dad's got Leukemia and I have bills to pay-Rough times sales-SummaryJudgement

Dad's got Leukemia and I have bills to pay-Rough times sales-SummaryJudgement

I'm just getting this setup for pics and details.

My father has been fighting Acute Leukemia for the past several months and I have no income/disability/unemployment income and am unemployed unfortunately. My mom works for the school system and gets paid crap on top of that, and when Dad isn't working he doesn't get paid because he is self-employed (a violin maker). Scott Jackson Violins.

I'm going to be posting several very nice autocockers and a 2004 Swirl mill Viking with great anno for sale soon. I also have some mags I may be parting with as well.

Please allow me a little time to get this thread up as my computer (my source of income) has developed an issue and I'm having to do this now through my iPad.

If I've delt with you in the past and you know what you're interested in, feel free to PM me, but everything is kind of up in the air at the moment and I'll try to get back to you.

Thanks and best wishes

Is Photobucket screwed up indefinitely or will it actually come back soon?!

I also have two like-new Valken Protons for sale. One is black and one is grey. They are 9.55 condition wise with pin-head scratches at worst. They have been totally broken down and cleaned as much as possible. They both work great and come in product boxes with foam cut-outs and instructions (like received new). They do not have the Valken barrel blockers...I k ow boys, stop the crying now

I see what they are selling for on eBay, so I am asking for $280 shipped. They are in great condition and work flawlessly. They are super clean and fun little markers. I prefer them to my Mini because of their size and setup. I have a blue one I am keeping for myself

Just adding to the list, pics will come soon hopefully.

Thanks for the PMs guys and sorry I haven't followed up. I've been busy with family stuff of course.

To start with, the Dallara mag isn't for sale at the moment. It's my only truly mech mag I own, but a crazy offer could persuade me to part with it.

I swear I'll try and get pics going and maybe some vids. Thanks for the kind words and wishes AO! I'm going to get this thread going, I promise

If you need help with pictures I can host them on my photobucket account.

Super upping soon