Thread: "Magma Splash" Pneu-Mag & ULE Warp Mag FS/T

Thumbs up "Magma Splash" Pneu-Mag & ULE Warp Mag FS/T

Guten tag fellow AO'ers! Long time. no post, Am I Right?! Anyway, I've decided to drop the hammer and sell off a couple of my un-used markers. My interests have once again shifted and I seem to only ever play with my S-5 so as much as I'm going to regret this decision, here we go.

First and Foremost, My baby: (better pictures coming soon)

Name:  000_0003.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  60.9 KB

Built from the ground up, but here's the composition from the top down...

- CCM NoPro Feedneck
    - AGD "Xvalve" (Have original pics to prove serial #)
    - RPG Pariah body w/ WarpedMephisto CF Sleeve conversion
    - CIP Adjustable Detents
    - SP Freak Back (insert not included)
    - WWA Teardrop Short Tip
    - AGD ULE Tac-Rail w/ Modified RT Sear & Pin
    - MAGNUS M-90 Emancipator Frame (Gen2 I believe) w/ Sabre Trigger
    - Cyberrave68 Pnuemag Conversion Kit w/ Magnet Mod
    - Palmers Stabilizer LPR
    - Lukes Aluminum Panels
    - Venemous Designs "Shorty" CF Foregrip
    - CP Mini Direct Mount On/Off w/ Loguzzo Sleeper Mod
    - BazookaBoy Magma Splash Anodizing

There were a couple things I had left to do to it before I considered it to be fully "COMPLETE", Including CCM fittings, Lazer engraving the "XValve" and serial number back onto the valve halves, and some other misc engraving on the panels. Instead of putting more money into a Mag I'm afraid to play with, I think it's time to offload it for something more practical, for life and liberty, if you catch my drift. The two minor issues 1) It needs a power tube o-ring. The old one deteriorated and it leaks a little. 2) I hadn't lock-tite'd the trigger set-screws yet so they walk a bit with rapid fire. Both "issues" can be easily remedied.

Looking for $950 OBRO
    (I can also include a DW Whip Tip [14"total length] to complete the CF trend - Add $50)

Doing the math I definitely put more than a grand into it at the time, but you know, inflation, current market, law of diminishing returns and ****. My loss is your gain. I don't NEED to sell it, but I don't NEED to keep it either.

And Secondly: (more pictures coming soon)

Name:  100_9193.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  64.3 KB

ULE Warp Mag

- 68 Classic Automag Valve w/4 stars (lvl7)
    - Swivel Fitting to Quick Disconnect, SS line w/ AGD shrinkwrap (worn)
    - ULE Warp Left
    - ULE Tac Rail (Milled for WL) w/ RT sear & Pin
    - CF Single Frame w/ SP wood grips
    - AGD Vert. ASA w/ Bike Grip
    - Psycho Ballistics Drop-forward w/ On/Off
    - Smoke Warp Feed
    - Comes with 14" Dye Excel
    - Also comes with Apache Ricochet Loader (if wanted)

Asking $425 OBRO

Shoots and feeds great. I was gonna modify the frame for an intelliswitch, but the sensor picks it up no problem. Ive built this thing twice. And by that I mean I built two separate but similar versions of this marker. I'm sure once this one is gone, I'll want to build another for no reason other than it looks cool.

As I said, I don't have a necessity to sell these, but my interests have been pulling me towards other expensive hobbies. So with that being said, I'll entertain offers and only interested in trades for "real iron" depending on what it is. The only paintball related trade is for a J12.

Thanks for Looking!

Sidenote: I also have a bunch of mag parts and bits I'd be okay with letting go if the interest is there. I'm working on generating a list as I dig though boxes and totes.
    Last edited by SSP-SheiK; 02-01-2016 at 02:17 PM.

I'm sure this gun is amazing. Did you ever take better pics? I can't afford it but I'd love to see more of it!
    Thanks!