Thread: Please keep a eye out for this gun.

Please keep a eye out for this gun.

One of the guns I was shipping back to Niche Paintball for updates is missing. If you have any info on its whereabouts please contact Niche Paintball.

http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...at-them-for-me
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmover View Post
    Our "All American Marker" has become victim of some mail stupidity or theft. This is one of the markers we were sending around to share for testing. Honestly, I believe it taken by a carrier who was contracting with the post office....but word is package is lost....good thing it was insured. That being said.....if you see it around....get ahold of me....I even enjoy a drive every so often....so distance is no issue. I just want to meet the guy who has it.

Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Still hoping this surfaces. Gonna miss having a sample gun to show around.

Ive had people post on Facebook for me and anywhere else they seem to think is relevant. The least I can do is make it so whoever has it cant do much with it.

Some people are scumbags, I played at ambush this past weekend and a t2 went missing, had someone steal a full dye pod pack last year at jungle island...I usually play at a smaller local field where we know everyone and never have to worry about leaving guns or gear out...hope everyone gets what belongs to them back...

Its a amazing gun. But its also one that is highly visible. It was going back to get autotriggered and have some updates done that were not possible due to it being in NH since September.

The last picture of it. Reaperball 2015.

IT HAS BEEN LOCATED.
    It is in Niche's possession.

Once the claim was filed it magically appeared a week later.

Thanks everyone.

Good to hear that it's back in its rightful hands