Thread: Warp feed

Warp feed

Could anyone show me their warp feed setups? I need some ideas.

you on face book?

Yes

AGD enthusiast page check my post on last monday and contact me and i'll send you close ups of mine.

Ok thx, I would like to mount this to the left of my gun but it's power feed left for a right handed player.

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker22 View Post
    Ok thx, I would like to mount this to the left of my gun but it's power feed left for a right handed player.
    you have 4 options, one you can just run the hose up to the top of the power feed tube and use it that way, not the most pleasing look but it works. 2 you can buy the long power feed plug and run the hose under the marker and up into the low side of the power feed. 3 you can buy a new E Mag power feed body from AGD, this is what is on the E Mag in the Facebook photo or you can search for a hopper right Classic body or use a hopper right Mini Mag body.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    you have 4 options, one you can just run the hose up to the top of the power feed tube and use it that way, not the most pleasing look but it works. 2 you can buy the long power feed plug and run the hose under the marker and up into the low side of the power feed. 3 you can buy a new E Mag power feed body from AGD, this is what is on the E Mag in the Facebook photo or you can search for a hopper right Classic body or use a hopper right Mini Mag body.
    meant to say power feed right classic/mini body.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Team-AGD...UAAOxy4t1Sf8Vi

my favorite hose, much more flexible.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  24.3 KB Name:  image.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  30.8 KB
    Powerfeed left / hopper right feedneck cut down to accept parabolic plug up top instead of underneath, which is fed by the Warp's hose. The plug's finger grip has also been grounded off flat to reduce the profile even further. The thin, pointy nose of the Ricochet Apache provides decent room for the Warp's hose without having to angle the loader much.

If you don't like the idea of chopping down your feedneck, I have a long powerfeed plug that I never use. Pm me if interested.
    Last edited by ghost flanker; 02-13-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks for your support everyone!!! I already have the long plug, I hope I can run it on the left side of my gun and run it at the bottom of my powerfeed left body. Funny I used to own a tippman 98.