Thread: Ninja 68 ci. V2 superlite. OR a cheap bottle in hydro

Ninja 68 ci. V2 superlite. OR a cheap bottle in hydro

My old Carlton bottle is out of hydro so I'm looking for a used 68 v2 superlite used for a good price before I buy a new one. A fresh hydroed 68ci bottle only would be considered for a steal. But ideally looking for the title. A red or purple one would be a plus if I get to be picky 😁
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 02-13-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Just bumping this in to recent posts. Still looking.

you know not to settle for a crossfire correct?

??? Why? My wife has used a crossfire for a few years. Reg is heavy as sin. But all I actually need is a bottle. Already own a pro v 2.

Plan would be to put my current reg on my wife's crossfire bottle if I manage to score a used SL ninja tank. Or put my reg on the bottle at the right price.
    Last edited by blackdeath1k; 02-19-2016 at 07:02 PM.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5152809
    Their dot permit expired and now all sp14339 tanks made by them are illegal. Regardless of manufacture date.

WTF kind of law is wrote like that? Political bs. Apparently my good tank that was in hydro until 2018 and still looks like brand new is now junk? All because someone didn't want to renew the license on a tank that in my case was produced in 08? I'm sure it's unsafe all because of that.........

Btw! This effects some ninja tanks along with lots of others. It's not just a crossfire issue.

It is rather ridiculous. The replies had some interesting info on how little DOT laws affect paintballs or how little anyone(including businesses) really pay attention to them. Like how tanks must be filled and einspected by certified professionals....don't know the last time a professional filled mine. Or how the DOT is literally mor about the transportation of such devices. However, I did see how some paintball insurers are cracking down saying they are not allowed until DOT approval.

The term professional is a generic legal term. A fork lift driver is a professional as soon as they are given a job as a forklift operator and passed a very basic test. So under the standard busuiness use of that word a person with "training" and being paid to do the job is the professional.

My outlook is that any tank produced after the expiration date is junk. Since this was just a laps of license and not a revoked license. But hey. I didn't make this stupid law. Will be interesting how this plays out with all the companies like ninja that are being caught in the crossfire.

Haha caught in the crossfire. Nice. As far as I've heard ninja has been very active in trying to fix this. Their end at least.

it takes out 2 of my 5 tanks, one of which is only 18 months old and the other I just had thru hydro last year.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    it takes out 2 of my 5 tanks, one of which is only 18 months old and the other I just had thru hydro last year.
    Well my wife's crossfire that this takes out was getting ready to start year 3 of 5 from my most current hydro. I feel your pain. I went from needing to replace my 15 year old tank to needing to replace that one. And a perfectly good one that is useless due to a pocket padding piece of paper.