Thread: 2x 4th Gen Micro Mags with multiple barrels and parts for sale

2x 4th Gen Micro Mags with multiple barrels and parts for sale

howdy gents, I've recently signed up to the forum but have been keeping tabs here for a long time. I started playing paintball in about 1990 with splatmasters so that should show my age. loved Mags and Cockers for many years once i could afford one, some of you will recall what they were worth back then. my first Mag was a blue lightning anodized micro and i fell in love with it but unfortunately its long gone. i have a couple 4th gen Micros here for sale. ill give you the quick back story behind them, both last fired in 2008!!! so no videos of then shooting and no air at home so there won't be videos of them shooting. Life got busy as often happens and the guns got put into storage. well everyones older now and its time to get back into paintball so i drug these out of storage. then i decided i may pick up some modern (don't hate me) simpler guns for the family and so i figure i can let these go to a good home, thats my story. i honestly have no idea anymore what these are worth and the easiest thing for me is t sell them as a package with all parts and literature pertaining to them. Please see the photos for spare parts and pieces. i don't even remember what all of this is.

im gonna say $600 USD or $800 canadian for everything. if I'm out in left field please don't hesitate to point that out, be gentle;-)

the guns are in B.C. Canada but shipping over the border is not an issue. i will mark them as "used paintball marker parts"...i have done this before and its a non-issue. i can send them via USPS and get a quote before shipping if you like but the cost should be around $80.00 to almost anywhere in Canada/US. tracking would be provided.

so the guns,
    first one, 4th gen Micromag;
    with:
    -benchmark frame w. DYE grip
    -shocktech bottom line
    -unknown make expansion chamber
    -Micromag valve
    -ULE trigger
    -level 10 bolt

second one, 4th gen Micromag;
    with:
    -electronic HyperFrame (there seems to be a problem with the hyper frame and i will say it is NOT functional. it powers up but will only fire one time then stops. also the LED display seems to have a burnt out number. it will need repair or replacement)
    -bottom line
    -ReTro Valve
    -level 10 bolt
    -i think in the spare parts there is a ULE trigger that i removed from this one to instal the trigger that came with the hyperframe

there are 5 barrels, 2 of them are original micromag barrels but they are slightly different lengths. the other 3 are all around 14", 2 of them are JJ performance and the 3rd i do not know.

there is a DYE "throttle" air bottle, 4500 PSI, 68 cubic inch with pressure gauge. i will remove the valve stem for shipping. i am sure by now it is out of hydro date. but it is in brand new condition, not a scratch on it.

LOTS of spare parts! many sizes and colours of bolt springs, spare original bolt, 3 sears, many o-rings of all sizes for all parts, 2 level 10 parts kits including carriers and shims, 1 original on/off, 1 ULE on/off... and a lot more that i forget what things are even called.

I will include all the manuals i have, ULE trigger, Level 10 with a CD rom, Retro valve, micromag, hyperframe

please zoom in on pics and look at spares kits to see what more is there. i have tried to cover everything with pictures and descriptions. any questions just ask.

cheers
    Trenton
    easiest way to get in touch with me is an email. if you message here or post thats fine as well but ill respond right away to an email.
    trentongrover@live.ca

pics in next post so i don't loose all this typing, not so computer literate...

almost forgot theres a red regular Mag frame in there as well i'll throw in.
    Last edited by fatnlow; 03-08-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Hmm, I'd want those micromag barrels, if you ever decide to part

But, if yer family is getting into paintball, I'd personally keep the mags, maybe get a mech trigger frame for the one with the hyperframe.

Also, the hyperframed mag has an X-Valve, similar to a retro, but mostly aluminum, where as retros had more steel, though mechanically theyre the same. (different values though)

Quote Originally Posted by BiNumber3 View Post
    Hmm, I'd want those micromag barrels, if you ever decide to part

But, if yer family is getting into paintball, I'd personally keep the mags, maybe get a mech trigger frame for the one with the hyperframe.

Also, the hyperframed mag has an X-Valve, similar to a retro, but mostly aluminum, where as retros had more steel, though mechanically theyre the same. (different values though)
    thank you for the info on the Valve, i knew there would be guys here with more info/knowledge on these than me. as for keeping them i just recal that setting up everything to work well together is a bit...how do i put this lightly? a pain in the butt! trigger adjustment, on/off adjustment, bolt adjustment, something in the back end of the valves that i can't remember. i just want to pick up a couple simple, easy to make function well guns.

Hmm, mags for me are some of the most reliable and easy to setup
    The Xvalve does have a level 10 bolt, which can take some time to adjust, mechanical triggers usually require little if any adjustment at all, not sure about the hyperframe, which probably compounded the difficulty of adjusting the Xvalved micro.
    Also, the Xvalve has a ULT kit (ultra light trigger) which from what I've heard is even more of a pain to setup lol. Easy to swap the stock on/off back in, which will remove much of your headache. I think it's safe to say that almost all of the pain you had can be resolved with changing the on/off back to the stock one (which you have), and getting a mechanical frame to replace the hyperframe You might even consider selling the Xvalve and getting a classic valve, which would make it even more bombproof.

(Sorry, don't mean to persuade you out of selling, but I think you have a lot of options here )

E-mailed you.

Email sent

BUMP!

ok so a sale of the complete package fell through. i have already parted the red rail parts. i would still like to sell all the micromag stuff as a package.

well folks I was away for a while. the markers are still sitting here minus the red rail, how about a price change to get this stuff gone...?
    $400.00USD or $500.00 Canadian for all of it. you pay shipping.

PM'ed.

also interested.

Seems like a solid deal. I'll take them at asking price if they are still available. PM incoming.

If who ever gets this, does not want the non functional hyper frame. I would be interested.

SOLD

thanks for the interest everyone