Thread: Z Grip RT Mag For Sale - SOLD

Z Grip RT Mag For Sale - SOLD

So I decided to downsize a bit. No trades unless its a clear or crazy black splash aluminum mag trigger frame.

Prices are OBO. Shipping will be included for the US. Canada and the rest of the world will have to be calculated additionally.

In case of multiple interested people on an item, I will go by order of PM time across MCB, CC, and AO.

Feel free to ask questions. More pics upon request also.

Z Grip RT Automag - well used. I bought it on MCB a couple of months back in unknown condition. It was very dirty and did not have a barrel. Crappy macroline and fittings and the wrong reg piston. It has been fully torn down and cleaned. Multiple nicks and scratches all over the place. Some pitting around the frame grip area. The back strap of the frame has 2 ugly holes drilled in it. One is for the trigger stop screw and the other is for? The feed neck is cut down. It came with the wrong reg piston in it, so I had to buy the rebuild kit and a new reg piston. It got essentially a full rebuild from me. I had a heck of a time tuning it and I gave up. It leaks down-barrel. I think it just needs the next size down (smallest) L10 carrier which I do not have. It has a brand new L10 bolt in it from AGD. The stem backed out of the one that came with the gun. It is currently chrono'd at about 275 fps with the down barrel leak. It has a .750 on/off pin in it now. It also comes with a filed pin at .719. It comes as seen including the extra rebuild parts which are all new, the .719 pin and the ACI barrel. I have a little bit over $300 into it total and a whole lot of tinkering time. After shipping I will be in the hole some, so the price is $300 shipped SOLD.

Last edited by Pghp8ntballer; 03-29-2016 at 05:26 AM.

PM'ed!