Thread: SOLD- Black Teflon Powerfeed Mag-SOLD

SOLD- Black Teflon Powerfeed Mag-SOLD

It's been 5 years since I've posted anything on here for sale. Been thru a lot medically and have been saving all my guns for some reason. I was going to give them to my grandson but he's only two so I'm going to start selling them one at a time. This one is a near mint Teflon Powerfeed Mag. I just rebuilt the valve and updated the powertube spring to a spacer, put in the level 7 power tube tip and a newer on/off bottom. I saved and am including the originals. As far as I know this gun has never seen the field. The engraving is almost perfect, the Crownpoint barrel looks like new and all three barrels have new detents and orings. The ACI Graffiti Barrel is like new and the Armson is spiral ported. The body is pump milled and comes with PMI grips. It also comes with the original tape, owners manual, update sheets and it even has the original testfire sheet from AGD.

I'm not looking for any trades or will not piece out. Asking price is firm at shipped, paypaled and insured. If you'd like more pictures I'd be happy to email them to you.

Please post first then PM so I can go in order of who contacts me first. If I don't get right back to you it's because I'm having a rough day. Hoping it goes to a good home.

photo 100_2441.jpg

photo 100_2428.jpg

photo 100_2421.jpg

photo 100_2414.jpg

photo 100_2409.jpg
    Last edited by stimpysan; 04-05-2016 at 04:10 PM. Reason: update

PM inbound......

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

Package arrived, thanks for the beautiful Mag!

Walker

Glad you like it!