Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On/Off Sticking

fhawkeye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BiNumber3 View Post
    Hmm, yea normally the pin is pretty darn tight (I'd usually heat it up a bit and really grip tight with flat pliers in order to move it), someone probably loosened it up. You can put some Teflon tape on it for now if you don't want to locktite it right away.
    I've had this problem before what I did is use blue loctite so it grips but is still adjustable with some pliers. The threads for the rod to the sear sometimes just aren't tight enough.

Well, got to take this out this weekend, and got to put a little paint through it. It shot great. Almost all shots were +/- 2.5 fps, except for a few that were dropping below 200, but I believe those were double feeds. I'm using a rotor, and the detent catches the balls, but it takes barely any force to push them past (I can stack two in the feedneck, and push on the top one, and if the angle is right, it will push the ball in the breach past the detent). This body takes autococker detents, so putting in one of the Check-It detents and adjusting it should hopefully fix that problem (these are adjustable, and have fixed detent spacing issues in autocockers for me before. Expensive, but well worth the money!).

Thanks again!

Good to hear. Always depressing when a mag isn't working right.