Thread: Cp reg question

Cp reg question

If i take all the internals out of my cp reg can i use it as a gas through grip?

You can do that with any reg. As long as it still holds air, it will work.

Most regs will have a small hole in them, over pressure exhaust port? If you pull all internals out, that hole might need to be plugged, either with an internal sleeve or a set screw.

Quote Originally Posted by BiNumber3 View Post
    Most regs will have a small hole in them, over pressure exhaust port? If you pull all internals out, that hole might need to be plugged, either with an internal sleeve or a set screw.
    if it is the 3 piece cp reg i think the top and bottom have the same threads and can be screwed together with out leaking.

Yes, but why wouldn't you sell the reg and buy a used gasthru for ten bucks? CP makes good regs but that's an expensive foregrip.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

I want to keep the cp reg to use on my other guns but the cp reg is much smaller than the gas thru grip that i have. The macro lines fit perfect with a cp reg on it. And it makes the gun feel much smaller.

Captian pinky was right the top and botom fit togethet with no leaks. It shortens it up even more. Works perfect!