Thread: Special Thanks to Tunamart (Bob)

Special Thanks to Tunamart (Bob)

Hello All,
    I recently picked up an Automag classic 68 off E-bay. I installed a Level 10 and a new body, and that is where the trouble began. I was searching through online forums for what i was experiencing. I ended up contacting Tunamart (Bob) asking for some advice on troubleshooting. He offered to take a look at it for free as long as I paid return shipping. Having searched for feedback on Tunamart he checked out as an outstanding guy, so i was not reluctant to mail my Marker off to him ASAP. Tunamart kept contact with me through e-mail and told me what the problems were and how he rectified them. He then told me the grand total including shipping, $15.00 USD. I paid the man $20.00 ($5.00 tip), and the next day he mailed me back my perfectly functioning automag with new "Regulator piston, New reg seat, and Powertube oring.." Upon receiving my packaged marker, I noted the care he took in bubble wrapping my marker and barrel, as well as placing air packets in the box. Mr. Tunamart went above and beyond my expectations, I would never hesitate to give him my business in the future.
    Best Regards,
    Craig S.

MOTY3
    TUNAMAN is the Bee's Knee's

Yep. Tuna is the best.

The Mag shooting community owes a lot to TUNA.

Tunaman has always had great feedback from this community. He does great things for everyone here. We are grateful to have someone with that kind of integrity around.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas View Post
    Tunaman has always had great feedback from this community. He does great things for everyone here. We are grateful to have someone with that kind of integrity around.
    Truth. Tuna's the best of the best!