Thread: WDP Angel Air reg

WDP Angel Air reg

Posted on another paintball forum but I hate their picture adding rules so I'm asking here and posting the pics here. You can see the pictures below and tell what condition it is, I have never used it so I have no idea if it works or not. I want to say when I first got it the screen would show something but now it doesn't so maybe the battery was dying? I don't know and I don't wanna open in it up and change the battery and risk damaging the glass more.

Name:  IMG_4433.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  60.5 KBName:  IMG_4434.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  57.2 KBName:  IMG_4435.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  65.6 KB

I would say it depends on if it works and whoever the customer is. I'm not sure what it's worth, but I've seen them go for higher prices depending on who wants it. People love them or hate them. I used one for about 6 months in 06 or 07. I had no problems and liked it.

I think I paid $60 a year ago? I needed the pressure transducers, and couldn't find them new for less than $100 a piece.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by UncleStasiu View Post
    I think I paid $60 a year ago? I needed the pressure transducers, and couldn't find them new for less than $100 a piece.

You needed the what ?

Pressure transducers are essentially a item that transfers the pressure reading in the tank to a signal that a circuit board can read. And yes. They are not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Pressure transducers are essentially a item that transfers the pressure reading in the tank to a signal that a circuit board can read. And yes. They are not cheap.
    ^ What he said. Installed them in a Center flag Dynaflow in place of the gauges. Wires run into the frame to connect to an arduino board so I can have pressure on my screen. Yes it's complicated, no it's not done (still coding), no it's not a good idea. I just like to tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleStasiu View Post
    ^ What he said. Installed them in a Center flag Dynaflow in place of the gauges. Wires run into the frame to connect to an arduino board so I can have pressure on my screen. Yes it's complicated, no it's not done (still coding), no it's not a good idea. I just like to tinker.

Oh! That would be a good idea with my Geo. Get air pressure showing right on my grip. All and all we use transducers at work for plc inputs to control liquid pressure in tanks among other things.

Exclamation

Thats certainly needlessly over complicating things.

Its just paintball, not rocket surgery....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Thats certainly needlessly over complicating things.

Its just paintball, not rocket surgery....

All depends on what your used to dealing with on a daily basis.

so anyone interested? lol