Thread: AGD Emag

AGD Emag

My brother recently passed away and this emag was his pet project. I've seen it working recently but he started changing the bolt (?) or trigger and now for the life of me I can't get it to work. The electronics work fine, board is perfect, just won't fire which leads me to believe it's the sear or on/off. I'm way too over my head trying to figure it out and want to see what it's worth in its current condition. I have no use for it and it's just gathering dust as is. It is a powder blue fade anno with the warp feed and mount.

$500+

ULE Frame , custom warp bracket ( Lukes ? can,t see it that well ) , CNC batt box , What Programing is on it ? ( when ya power it up , on the board it will say sumthin like AGD 1.7 Or Beta 1.8 or some such ) is that a bad spot on top of the Valve ?? Do ya have a charger ? all these things make a diff in value

Beta 4.01, two chargers (one car charger and the other just needs an ac plug on it), that's a tiny nick on the valve (just cosmetic)

if I could I would totally scoop that up from you, but I need to make it to tunaball once.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    if I could I would totally scoop that up from you, but I need to make it to tunaball once.
    I second that...

PM'd you.