Thread: Anyone else do pump milling

Anyone else do pump milling

Wondering if anyone besides Lukes does pump milling on mag bodies and rails, also looking to convert a powerfeed into a vert feed like this.

ht
    tp://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/dean0177/Paintball/automag/0324090945.jpg

Real question is, do you trust anyone else to do the milling. Seen tons of them done at home with a dremmel and they don't look good.

Link not working, but likely that vert feed was done by Luke also. He was the only one offering it , no longer ed offered.

Pretty sure Luke still does pump milling for rails (maybe bodies too?), but not the steel body vert feed conversions.
    Plenty of Airsmiths on MCB that do solid work in general as well (though maybe not as experienced with mag milling?)

Rainman did pump milling, but then, as I recall, there was something said about it not being to AGD spec and never intended to be at AGD spec because he made his own kits. I think a lot of people were surprised to hear that.

And, so, yeah. Luke does good work and does his pump milling to AGD specifications.

I would avoid using rainman just based on the issues with the last run of pump kits.

I would use look!He just milled a rail for me and I can believe how smooth the stroke is