Thread: Emag runaway problem, quad oring question and ULT question.

Emag runaway problem, quad oring question and ULT question.

Had a mechanical mag that worked fine with x valve and ult (came together on ebay), ule main body. Purchased a e-mag lower and also a new board from p8ntbal4me (board kicks ass btw) and knew I had to get a new on and off from AGD (ult would pause between shots while it recharged with the emag lower). The on and off arrived and I notice that the i might also need another O-ring (called outer quad o-ring item 15 from this page http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/xmag/html/valve.html). Just want to make sure that I am correct and this missing Outer quad o ring is causing my problem and if it is where can i buy a few of these o rings since i don't see the outer o-ring listed on AGD. I confirmed my on and off pin is .712" long.

My other question is with the ULT on the X-valve is there any o ring that sits in the value between the ULT on/off and the value itself. the ULT on/off has an o-ring inside of it but I never had anything else and I just want to make sure i have not been missing an o-ring all these years.
    Last edited by roninjotatan; 05-09-2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: issue solved

Contact Tunaman on here for the outside o-rings, he'll help you out.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by roninjotatan View Post
    Had a mechanical mag that worked fine with x valve and ult (came together on ebay), ule main body. Purchased a e-mag lower and also a new board from p8ntbal4me (board kicks ass btw) and knew I had to get a new on and off from AGD (ult would pause between shots while it recharged with the emag lower). The on and off arrived and I notice that the i might also need another O-ring (called outer quad o-ring item 15 from this page http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/xmag/html/valve.html). Just want to make sure that I am correct and this missing Outer quad o ring is causing my problem and if it is where can i buy a few of these o rings since i don't see the outer o-ring listed on AGD. I confirmed my on and off pin is .712" long.

My other question is with the ULT on the X-valve is there any o ring that sits in the value between the ULT on/off and the value itself. the ULT on/off has an o-ring inside of it but I never had anything else and I just want to make sure i have not been missing an o-ring all these years.
    yeah, no other o-rings for the ult on/off. for the emag stuff, you use a power tube o-ring outside of the quad o-ring for the on/off top.

Thank you Cyco-dude this is the answer I needed. Have plenty of those, fits fine once i get more gas I can confirm the gun is up and running.